News A real life lesson on perspective folks.....re. The Chiefton

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh and too Mrs Chiefton, if you do read this, make sure you look after yourself. Stressful times ahead, but you're carrying a child and so you have to eat well/get rest/look after yourself for the childs health, even if it's hard to do.

Again, best of wishes.

Geez, this is horrible to hear. As said it really does put things into perspective, there are far worse things to lose than a game of footy.

Best of luck TC we will all be behind you in your recovery and can't wait til you're able to get back to us and post again, best of luck to you and your family in this tough time.

all the best TC

All the very best Chiefton. Hope everything works out for you. This type of stuff puts footy into perspective. It's only a game and we really shouldn't get worked up over something we have no control over, but most of us do anyhow.
I missed yesterday's game as I spent it in hospital after a minor emergency on sat night. I watched the game on TV there but didn't really get upset like I normally would have. The guy next to my bed had one leg and his good one was giving him so much pain that he was in complete agony and hadn't slept for days....

^ That's a fair commute to the games, FN.

Seriously though, all the best and get well soon.

Completely s**t news about The Chiefton. He's a good bloke. Strikes me as a guy who doesn't back down from a fight so hoping he's got the gloves off this time.

Our thoughts are with you, mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TC was posting in yesterday's GD Thread as well. Unbelievable!

Yeh he was liking my posts y'day afternoon.

Shocking news. I think we have been following each other around on Big Footy all summer.

He is a poster on the General Board and the M&Entertainment Board esp. in TV Shows that we both like...:(

I endorse all the sentiments above.

Hope to see you typing again in the near future Chiefton.

Luv your work mate....get well very very soon

One of the better posters on this board which makes Chiefton one of the best anything going around.

Man, some devastating news and I hope, without knowing the causes of his hospitalisation, he and his family enjoy more than one miracle this year.

Between the big sticks, Chiefton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back