News A real life lesson on perspective folks.....re. The Chiefton

Remove this Banner Ad

This morning I awoke to a PM from a long term poster on the North BF board. Nothing unusual there as it's often the case. Also not unusual as I've had many a late night chat with this poster, when he does his best work on BF.

Only this time I quickly discovered it had been typed up by said poster's fiance.

She told me that they'd recently discovered that they were expecting a child, having been told they could never conceive. You can imagine the joy such news brings.

Said poster however, at last report (the email received), is barely clinging to life in hospital after suffering a massive heart attack.

Please say a prayer for The Chiefton, who needs every ounce of luck and positive thoughts coming his way from his fellow North BF family members.

Footy's a major part of all our lives but it isn't life itself.

If I learn any more of his dire situation I'll let you all know.

Hang in there TC!

TT, thanks for letting us know - this way our collective energy will hopefully work to get him back on his feet.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you mate. With heart attacks it's often most dangerous if you never make it to the hospital. The fact he survived the initial few hours will hopefully mean he recovers.

TT, thanks for letting us know - this way our collective energy will hopefully work to get him back on his feet.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you mate. With heart attacks it's often most dangerous if you never make it to the hospital. The fact he survived the initial few hours will hopefully mean he recovers.
very good point. My old man was not so lucky. I hope it augers well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*. What can you say.

Good luck TC, pull through mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back