News A real life lesson on perspective folks.....re. The Chiefton

Remove this Banner Ad

Testament to the type of people both you and TC are, that you took the time to give us the update Louise. Many many thanks. Hopefully things continue on an upward trend for you both. And congrats on the little one!

Fantastic news. Thanks for the wonderful, inspiring update Louise. I wish you, TC and Olivia all the best, you've certainly earned it!

P.S. Love the name. The wife and I were very close to naming our baby girl (born just 4 weeks ago) Olivia

Engimal

Cancelled
10k Posts North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor Pantskyle Minecraft Shiny Penny Ruby
Apr 27, 2010
Tasmania
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Incredible news, and congratulations. :)

Almost 12 months since the accident to our brother The Chiefton, with round one looming v's * in Friday night footy. I hope you're still fighting the good fight mate, and up and about enough to feel the excitement and nervous anticipation leading up to such a clash.

You, Louise and your daughter are still well and truly in our thoughts mate.

Roos Addick

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic
First time I seen this thread.

Nothing like walking along Lonsdale St with tears in the eyes first thing in the morning. As a father of 2 I am so happy that you both got the gift of life and that TC got to experience that first cuddle.

You've both been to the bottom of the barrel by the sounds of it and how you fight back is what defines people. Keep fighting and you'll create your own luck. I wish you nothing but good fortune in your life.

At the footy this week I'm going to cheer a little louder for you all!

Sent from Beneath the Blue and White using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump on The level of cunners plus ziebell.

Wondering how TC is doing

and hoping, as we all do, for TC and family to have a happy Christmas.

Last edited:
Wonder how TC and family are doing? Hope things are progressing and TC is feeling excited about the new season.

Back