Werewolf A Return to Small Town - Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm serving sexy dictator mixed with shy forum girl REALNESS

Crowy what’s the plan? Bad luck on the block

Nice work pantskyle . MVP for the third game in a row.
Do you still think Baz is the apprentice though? I'm not seeing it but maybe I should just back you in ....

Did you or someone in your faction get blocked , or are you claiming hooker too ?
With the benefit of hindsight, definitely the latter.

Crowy what’s the plan? Bad luck on the block
That’s why we didn’t follow as such. I’ve been waiting for the hooker to come out and pin me. We blocked DJ to give you the hit in SM and tried our luck out elsewhere. Sorry we half listened.

It’s one of us today unless you’re Barman vote has something to say about it? If so where should we lay our votes? In saying that I’d rather keep our others hidden as best we can. Our main weapon is the blocker. They will remain hidden. You might know them but until we are in a better position we need to work together.

We literally know nothing from our seers that isn’t already out there.

We will continue our open evil talk throughout the day. But fair warning I’ll be at the pub in about an hour and my ideas may become dribble.

Nice work pantskyle . MVP for the third game in a row.
Do you still think Baz is the apprentice though? I'm not seeing it but maybe I should just back you in ....

With the benefit of hindsight, definitely the latter.

Yeah he has gone to ground.

crowwy please Millky95

That’s why we didn’t follow as such. I’ve been waiting for the hooker to come out and pin me. We blocked DJ to give you the hit in SM and tried our luck out elsewhere. Sorry we half listened.

It’s one of us today unless you’re Barman vote has something to say about it? If so where should we lay our votes? In saying that I’d rather keep our others hidden as best we can. Our main weapon is the blocker. They will remain hidden. You might know them but until we are in a better position we need to work together.

We literally know nothing from our seers that isn’t already out there.

We will continue our open evil talk throughout the day. But fair warning I’ll be at the pub in about an hour and my ideas may become dribble.

Drink as much as you can.

Going forward, DJ can’t protect himself anymore. He’s a sitting duck.

Our drinks are useless to be honest. There is too many village left for it to be effective.

We are not going to target anyone we think is in your team, obviously. Priorities are pants and tjasta so we have to negotiate our night actions around that.

Check back later 👍

By the way Crow we liked your block. Well done.

Drink as much as you can.

Going forward, DJ can’t protect himself anymore. He’s a sitting duck.

Our drinks are useless to be honest. There is too many village left for it to be effective.

We are not going to target anyone we think is in your team, obviously. Priorities are pants and tjasta so we have to negotiate our night actions around that.

Check back later 👍
Pants and Tjasta are our go to yes.

I don’t think Tjasta hit one of us as our seer worked and so did our block.

We just have to work out where the amulet ended up. My guess would be DJ has it and will pass to one of the hookers.

We will block Pants and kill Tjasta (maybe we will do it the other way who knows). We may also need to off DJ so there isn’t two saves. We blocked him last night so won’t be able to again tonight.

I’ll go to my PM and see what my fellow wolves think throughout the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the way Crow we liked your block. Well done.

I read DJ like a book it had to be him to be honest even after your suggestion of who to block and kill

Yeah he has gone to ground.
How about Hoos and FR0GGY who have not been seered at any point and could be any of the remaining roles?

I still think IDC, deaneus and NS are the remaining 3 though.

I read DJ like a book it had to be him to be honest even after your suggestion of who to block and kill

I like how the Mafia is controlling you. You do realise you need them dead yeah? You should be hitting Dapper or Barry tonight and assisting in hanging the other tomorrow.

You still have secret players from us but I bet the Mafia knows.

I like how the Mafia is controlling you. You do realise you need them dead yeah? You should be hitting Dapper or Barry tonight and assisting in hanging the other tomorrow.

You still have secret players from us but I bet the Mafia knows.
Right now we need each other.

There are far to many villagers left for us to turn on each other yet.

Yes we know we need them dead but at the same time the village needs us to rid the town of the apprentice so good luck.

At the minute we feel safer with the mafia knowing full well we will turn on each other when the time comes. Until then we will continue on the common goal of killing good.

Croweater who is the Beta and outed evil now thanks Millky95
So if DapperJong (who should still lead this lynch) is the apprentice ...evil is still lynched.

This is a good way to find out what DJ is.

I'll leave my vote on him unless you and Pants want to try something else.

I should host a Ru Paul theme

Remove this Banner Ad

Back