Media A Royal Ultimatum

Remove this Banner Ad

Elton Johns Wig, wanna join the Gumbies? I'm apparently going to rig the sim for you to win a premiership.
That's not what we're rigging Baz.

Bit disappointed Agent93 let the cat out of the bag actually. That was PM material.

Is A93 the new BRAB?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway, @manangatang already agreed the Demons won't be stealing players from the Royals two seasons in a row.
giphy.gif

Fact check please manangatang
FACT CHECK RESULT: INCORRECT

Let me put this out there up-front. I hate Skrillex. He can * right off.

So this one was quite painful for me to research and provide a basis of fact for you on. You know not what you ask of me Barrybran - or perhaps you do.

Anyway, I have been wading through this turd's collection of YouTube videos and found a song title that I think people may be referring to when making comparisons between my screen name and Skrillex. This is the perpetrator:

761 million separate times that someone must have been so off their noggin that listening to this felt like a good idea. The mind boggles.

While the song and the aforementioned fact boggled my mind, the song title 'Bangarang' reminded me of my mission. Let's break it down. My screen name is spelled m-a-n-a-n-g-a-t-a-n-g. I count 4 uses of the letter a, 3 uses of n and two of g (among other less relevant letters). Nowhere is there a 'b' nor an 'r'. this is material.

The song title is b-a-n-g-a-r-a-n-g. I count 3 uses of 'a', 2 of 'n' and 2 of 'g'. I note that the word misses an 'm' and a 't' and instead uses a 'b' and an 'r'. It's also missing an entire syllable.

While I can see that some people draw parallels between the two, perhaps it's the copious amounts of drugs they require to listen to the song that's sullied their thinking.

Last edited:

Let me put this out there up-front. I hate Skrillex. He can fu** right off.

So this one was quite painful for me to research and provide a basis of fact for you on. You know not what you ask of me Barrybran - or perhaps you do.

Anyway, I have been wading through this turd's collection of YouTube videos and found a song title that I think people may be referring to when making comparisons between my screen name and Skrillex. This is the perpetrator:

761 million separate times that someone must have been so off their noggin that listening to this felt like a good idea. The mind boggles.

While the song and the aforementioned fact boggled my mind, the song title 'Bangarang' reminded me of my mission. Let's break it down. My screen name is spelled m-a-n-a-n-a-n-g-a-t-a-n-g. I count 5 uses of the letter a, 4 uses of n and two of g (among other less relevant letters). Nowhere is there a 'b' nor an 'r'. this is material.

The song title is b-a-n-g-a-r-a-n-g. I count 3 uses of 'a', 2 of 'n' and 2 of 'g'. I note that the word misses an 'm' and a 't' and instead uses a 'b' and an 'r'. It's also missing an entire syllable.

While I can see that some people draw parallels between the two, perhaps it's the copious amounts of drugs they require to listen to the song that's sullied their thinking.

Looks like it's the muppets one after all Agent93

Let me put this out there up-front. I hate Skrillex. He can fu** right off.

While the song and the aforementioned fact boggled my mind, the song title 'Bangarang' reminded me of my mission. Let's break it down. My screen name is spelled m-a-n-a-n-a-n-g-a-t-a-n-g. I count 5 uses of the letter a, 4 uses of n and two of g (among other less relevant letters). Nowhere is there a 'b' nor an 'r'. this is material.

Okay, but what about the Muppets song?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back