Player Sponsorship A second sponsor dinner

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would be interested in coming to a second sponsor dinner with Jarrad Redden?

If there's enough interest something could be organised. ;)

Yes and I will turn up this time and not bloody double book. Will be interested to see how Big Red is going as a few times I have seen him at AO he has been on crutches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone brew up some anti-injury magic potion to give to him. A fit and firing Jarred Redden in 2015 would solve so many structure & ruck problems we have.

Someone brew up some anti-injury magic potion to give to him. A fit and firing Jarred Redden in 2015 would solve so many structure & ruck problems we have.
I have an anti-headache potion I promise the missus, but offering that to young Redden might be taking the fanboy thing too far.

Sorry about the derailment :p

IF it's open to past player sponsors and IF its after September 10 I would be all over it.

IFXIF

All good if its not open to past player sponsors. Do the crime - do the time.

Who wants to sponsor Big Mao ... bring him along with Big Red ... what a photo-op.

"Big Red and Big Mao? Waaaah! Everybody lift up the roof!"

Who wants to sponsor Big Mao ... bring him along with Big Red ... what a photo-op.

"Big Red and Big Mao? Waaaah! Everybody lift up the roof!"

CHANGE YOUR MEDS QUICKLY.

Who would be interested in coming to a second sponsor dinner with Jarrad Redden?

If there's enough interest something could be organised. ;)

I'm keen again Ford. Pencil me in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back