Media A Sterge Tonight Special Investigation - Is Harolad's return merely a deflection by the admin?

Remove this Banner Ad

As we saw over the weekend the Sweet FA was abuzz with *redacted* and his comments on *redacted* which lead to *redacted* and then *redacted* because *redacted* couldn't handle *redacted*

Some of the most vocal in regards to the whole *redacted* scandal were the Baghdad Bombers and as tensions boiled, it was noted with interest in the 'Sterge Tonight' newsroom that the admin chose this particular time to announce the return of former Baghdad captain Harolad.

Considering JWS and his return was announced weeks ago this 'announcement' by the admin is nothing short of a crude ploy by the Admin himself to distract the Bombers with the return of their spiritual leader and the experienced team at Sterge Tonight have seen right through it

Some serious questions need to be asked at Sweet HQ

Did the Admin use this announcement as an attempt at smoke and mirrors in order to deflect from his own clubs failings?
and will we be allowed to banter about Harolad's banning if he does choose to exercise his right to return?

I liked S22-23 Sterge Media better.

As for your question. The return of Harolad is something the mod team has been discussing for about a year and has nothing to do with any team in the SFA let alone my own.

Please don't hide behind moderating, this is an admin issue

As we saw over the weekend the Sweet FA was abuzz with *redacted* and his comments on *redacted* which lead to *redacted* and then *redacted* because *redacted* couldn't handle *redacted*

Some of the most vocal in regards to the whole *redacted* scandal were the Baghdad Bombers and as tensions boiled, it was noted with interest in the 'Sterge Tonight' newsroom that the admin chose this particular time to announce the return of former Baghdad captain Harolad.

Considering JWS and his return was announced weeks ago this 'announcement' by the admin is nothing short of a crude ploy by the Admin himself to distract the Bombers with the return of their spiritual leader and the experienced team at Sterge Tonight have seen right through it

Some serious questions need to be asked at Sweet HQ

Did the Admin use this announcement as an attempt at smoke and mirrors in order to deflect from his own clubs failings?
and will we be allowed to banter about Harolad's banning if he does choose to exercise his right to return?
tenor%20(62).gif

The timing was.......interesting.
tenor.gif

You can straight bat it all you want my friend, we can all see the conclusive evidence in the OP
The conclusive evidence is weak correlation, you'd make a terrible scientist

Hello Sterge

I appreciate your in depth analysis . I do have a few questions I am hoping you might help me out with:

1. Does HaroLad want to return to this messy joint?

2. Is there a case for teenage children to be denied access to the Sweet FA? (personally I think the qualifying age should be 127 but I am rather strict)

3. Will HL's return lead to more or less squealing from the Bombers?

4. Is it true 'stuck pig squealer in chief', Santoz is on sabbatical still doing search and replace on his old posts?

5. Is it improper for innocent unaligned posters* to refer to the Furies as 'Furries' or 'Furballs'? (I admit I have used those expressions but am waiting to be re-educated.)

6. As an accidentally polite newbie, is it incorrect to refer to our Admin as NaturalDumbarse? (personally I am fond of our perennially error prone Admin)

Hello Sterge

I appreciate your in depth analysis . I do have a few questions I am hoping you might help me out with:

1. Does HaroLad want to return to this messy joint?

2. Is there a case for teenage children to be denied access to the Sweet FA? (personally I think the qualifying age should be 127 but I am rather strict)

3. Will HL's return lead to more or less squealing from the Bombers?

4. Is it true 'stuck pig squealer in chief', Santoz is on sabbatical still doing search and replace on his old posts?

5. Is it improper for innocent unaligned posters* to refer to the Furies as 'Furries' or 'Furballs'? (I admit I have used those expressions but am waiting to be re-educated.)

6. As an accidentally polite newbie, is it incorrect to refer to our Admin as NaturalDumbarse? (personally I am fond of our perennially error prone Admin)

1. You will need to ask him, however if he doesn't then the Admin's announcement is even more bizarre.
2. How do we know if they are teenagers or merely acting like teenagers, what if Haro was 127 all along and just identified as a teenager
3. More it will be horrible
4. *redacted*
5. Do what you want
6. No it is actually encouraged to call him as many names as possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. You will need to ask him, however if he doesn't then the Admin's announcement is even more bizarre.
2. How do we know if they are teenagers or merely acting like teenagers, what if Haro was 127 all along and just identified as a teenager
3. More it will be horrible
4. *redacted*
5. Do what you want
6. No it is actually encouraged to call him as many names as possible.

Thank you for your prompt response. Answer 4 was unsettling. No-one over 127yo has any interest in Star Wars.

Thank you for your prompt response. Answer 4 was unsettling. No-one over 127yo has any interest in Star Wars.
If you're over 127 there's a chance you were alive for the events of Star Wars

If you're over 127 there's a chance you were alive for the events of Star Wars

Look you nong, I am now on my 3rd Millenium and the only signs of extra terrestials are Jupiter, the odd Gorgon and Ned_Flanders

Look you nong, I am now on my 3rd Millenium and the only signs of extra terrestials are Jupiter, the odd Gorgon and Ned_Flanders
It does say a long LONG time ago Horry!

If people can still think the earth is flat despite the resounding evidence to suggest otherwise, I can still believe Star Wars is a documentary

If people can still think the earth is flat despite the resounding evidence to suggest otherwise, I can still believe Star Wars is a documentary

earth is flat dumbarse

Not everyone is serial_thrilla

Some folks say Willie Green was the baddest mother *er that the world has ever seen. But I want you to hold onto your seats, and hold onto em tight. Cause you now about to hear the story of me. Yes me, the badass Dolemite....

I feel this is a deflection away from the Furies last week.

Reaching Bombers levels there you flogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back