Media A Sterge Tonight Special Investigation - Is Harolad's return merely a deflection by the admin?

Spiteful Angry GIF - Spiteful Angry DerryGirls GIFs

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
I feel this is a deflection away from the Furies last week.

Reaching Bombers levels there you flogs.
You’ve been really upset since Tony Lynn 15 released his post-to-like ratio results.

We used a simple linear regression analysis algorithm last season, but feel we’ll be best served with a logistic regression model to apply to this year’s statistics.

You’ve been really upset since Tony Lynn 15 released his post-to-like ratio results.

We used a simple linear regression analysis algorithm last season, but feel we’ll be best served with a logistic regression model to apply to this year’s statistics.

Hello Antonio Hemorrhoid. Wondered where you were. Being a good team man I expect ypu have been out helping meatshield poster Santoz purge old posts. Is that right?

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
Hello Antonio Hemorrhoid. Wondered where you were. Being a good team man I expect ypu have been out helping meatshield poster Santoz purge old posts. Is that right?
When I want the thoughts or opinions of a withered geriatric nobody from the internet I’ll hit you up.

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

Could go into the top 5 I'd suggest.

Could go into the top 5 I'd suggest.

Look the kind advice of everyone here is that you avoid counting beyond your last synapse. Yep we know the one triple A battery has snuffed it. Hopefully you will just curl up like a toasted amoeba.

By the way where is your fatuous dumb as ds (sorry Pugsley) hillbilly mate?

Back