HulkSmash

Just a bit outside...
Jan 7, 2020
Rent-free in your head
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
NK, NUJ, SK, ST, NSWW, NSWP, MUFC

Hello one and all, just wanted to say hello. I'm a Swannies fan living in GWS territory (the less said about my thoughts about them, the better, probably because they've got some tax payer funded partnership with where I work). Came here for the mock designs, will hang around for the footy once the season starts.

Originally from the Hunter, so I am also a very long suffering Knights and Jets fan. Also a Kings, Waratahs, Pride and Thunder fan.

See you around!

Oh no, I can literally see the self loathing oozing from you.

LOL! I'm used to it. I've been a member of both for well over ten years (have the gold keyring and pin to prove it with the Jets) and I'm one of those diehards - when we do well, it's like mother's milk, freakin' fantastic!

Got a tonne of jerseys too I need to show off in the appropriate threads. :p

Thanks for the welcome! :cool:

LOL! I'm used to it. I've been a member of both for well over ten years (have the gold keyring and pin to prove it with the Jets) and I'm one of those diehards - when we do well, it's like mother's milk, freakin' fantastic!

Got a tonne of jerseys too I need to show off in the appropriate threads. :p

Thanks for the welcome! :cool:
Awesome. I caught my first game at MJS just last week and surprise surprise Newcastle coughed up a goal in something like the 88th minute.

Head over to the Footy Jumpers and Graphic Design board to show off your wares.

Awesome. I caught my first game at MJS just last week and surprise surprise Newcastle coughed up a goal in something like the 88th minute.

I was at that game.....absolutely frustrating. Considering downgrading my membership to just a supporter's membership if they are performing like that, as driving up and down the F3/M1/whatever we've called it today is getting harder as I get older. Did that with the Knights for that reason, but also because hockey and NRL times kept clashing.

Swans games are easier to get to and get top pick during the winter, even with my new home out in GWS territory and on crappy Sydney public transport.

Head over to the Footy Jumpers and Graphic Design board to show off your wares.
and I will do that once the 3 days holding period is done and I sort out my jerseys. Got a Falcons mock design I'd like to show off.

Sweet FA - one of the fantasy football comps run on the board. It's completely simulated and nothing you do has any bearing on the result but it's good for a bit of banter and something different from the real footy.

There's also AFL Fantasy, Supercoach, etc which are all based on the AFL.

For the FJGD board?
Yes. Probably why the Gumbies lose so many games. You're all too busy make sweet jumpers.

As someone who is relatively new to the site, I can recommend giving the SweetFA a look, as I got involved pretty soon after joining BigFooty and it only enhanced my experience on the site but I can imagine it's not everyone's cuppa.

Yes. Probably why the Gumbies lose so many games. You're all too busy make sweet jumpers.
My jumpers are pretty sweet. It's a shame you missed out on wearing the leather number this season.

As someone who is relatively new to the site, I can recommend giving the SweetFA a look, as I got involved pretty soon after joining BigFooty and it only enhanced my experience on the site but I can imagine it's not everyone's cuppa.
I second what ABE has said, HulkSmash. There's different things for all sorts of people on this site. I love Footy Jumpers and Graphic Design & Sweet FA personally. Others stick to AFL club boards. We've got non-footy games in werewolf and the song contest and then there are boards for just about anything else you can imagine.

Shame. I look great in leather.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry to hear you're a Knights fan.

I'm not. They're my local team (again, from the Hunter) and when they come good, eventually, believe me, everyone's going to know about it. I'm usually a good natured fellow but I'm allowing myself one day to be an a-hole if the Knights win another GF. Ditto Swans, Jets, Kings, Thunder, etc...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back