A thread on politics- have some balls and post

Remove this Banner Ad

I can imagine the constitution will include something about the right to bear arms / automatic shotguns
Eh, farmers can do it already and the few of us that cared about guns just joined gunclubs same as the rest of Australia.

More likely to be something around waiving the rights of crocodiles.

I'm still lobbying for FNQ to become a state.

I can imagine the constitution will include something about the right to bear arms / automatic shotguns

Eh, farmers can do it already and the few of us that cared about guns just joined gunclubs same as the rest of Australia.

I'm sure Bob Katter would be happy to provide you with a list!

Inaugural speech by the Premier for North Queensland.

ABC. It ain’t over until Antony Green has called it.
This, plus add the website if you're interested in specific electorates rather than waiting for yours to cycle around.

LNP every day for the last 9 years: "For national security and operational reasons it is government policy to not publicly comment on border patrol activities at sea."

LNP on election day: "URGENT BREAKING NEWS: We have intercepted a Sri Lankan boat. Vote Liberal to keep our borders safe!".

LNP every day for the last 9 years: "For national security and operational reasons it is government policy to not publicly comment on border patrol activities at sea."

LNP on election day: "URGENT BREAKING NEWS: We have intercepted a Sri Lankan boat. Vote Liberal to keep our borders safe!".

Did you get your letter from John Howard Hollow Knight ? Not everyone did, I'm assuming only those in marginal electorates.

As soon as I opened it I chuckled a little. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I would've been more impressed if it was a letter from Bob Hawke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you get your letter from John Howard Hollow Knight ? Not everyone did, I'm assuming only those in marginal electorates.

As soon as I opened it I chuckled a little. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I would've been more impressed if it was a letter from Bob Hawke.
One of my traditional Liberal voting colleagues received a phone call from Anastasia yesterday.

Getting a lot more Green votes inner city, and shifts back to liberal as you move out. I think that is a show of age demographic. Our area (Longman) and neighbouring and my work (Dickson) are full of old cranky racist bastards. Same as my parents, vote Liberal because they are just set in their ways and don't actually look at real information.

Witnessing an evolution of the electorate.

Rusted on party loyalty is fading along with the Boomers.

The majors can take less and less votes for granted and need to become broader churches. The Overton window is inching to the left.

ALP and Green voters becoming a more dominant bloc as the millennials take over.

The LNP will need to step to the left and become a tad more progressive or abandon the centre ground and embrace the lunatic right wing parties.

Last edited:
Witnessing an evolution of the electorate.

Rusted on party loyalty is fading with the Boomers.

The majors can take less and less votes for granted and need to become broader churches. The Overton window is inching to the left.

ALP and Green voters becoming a more dominant bloc as the millennials take over.

The LNP will need to step to the left and become a tad more progressive or abandon the centre ground and embrace the lunatic right wing parties.

Exactly how i'm reading it. Seeing a change in what the population is starting to see as important as it shifts to the Gen x, y and millennial. People aren't happy to cop the church going, corrupt and billionaire backed libs.

Yuk, can't believe the talk about Dutton being leader.

Ryan Reynolds Want GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back