Media A WARNING TO THE S32 ROOKIE CLASS

Remove this Banner Ad

WARNING TO THE SFA ROOKIES

A Frost media Special

Hi SFA community.

Oh wow Frosty, another Rookie focused thread, get a grip, I’m sick of these ******* S32 rookie threads.

Well so am I, but we have to talk about my draft class.

I’m deeply ashamed to be associated as a part of this rookie group and the sheer amount of soft utensil rookies who need everything handed to them. You need to ******* lift and I’m not afraid to say that to your faces. I’ll even ******* call youse out 1 by 1. I don’t care.

Now this is for EKA favourite krakouers85, a bloke with an ego so big he left the official rookie pm within minutes of it being created. People laugh at his stale simpsons memes and all of a sudden he thinks he runs the joint, what’s worse is that he is spurred on by PMBangers and The Filth Wizard. He also got gifted that super league sh*t. Cmon Krakouers, show us you can actually do something without getting gifted by mummy and daddy. I dare you.

Electronic_Renaissance , mate, you are the largest of campaigners. Your pizza with cutlery obsession has gone beyond an icebreaker and has turned into pure unfiltered cringe. Even entering Bombers levels of cringe. Then you turn to sh*t when called out for it and sook up big time, I honestly doubt you’ll improve in this league but prove me wrong campaigner. Prove me wrong.

Now Pickitt my good buddy, I ******* love ya and the league loves your enthusiasm, never seen somebody more passionate about something like this and the league is better for it. But, since the disastrous trade period, you’ve been ******* soft. Yeah, you have. ******* grow some balls, we miss the 200 posts a week pickitt, the taking campaigners on in pm’s pickitt. Not this boring, stale, barely melting pickitt. I for one blame manangatang for turning such a promising young poster into a run of the mill poster, almost like the entire demons team itself. Cmon pick, want a big finish to the year from ya before you leave the demons. Oh sh*t, did I spoil that? Oh no! I guess you should probably do something about it then.

damicky, Damicky, Damicky, where to start. You were the unlucky bastard being compared to me in our trade, sad that you’ll always be remembered for that. You know what you won’t be remembered for? Your 17 questions with the Cheese media, that sh*t is so boring that the swamprats found it riveting. You have potential but don’t throw it away.

Bluelegs, don’t think we don’t see you lurking in the shadows. you star in match threads prioritizing quality over quantity. An approach often lost in the SFA. I want to see you expand your horizons, move into media and get involved. You know you can do it, don’t be a ******* pussy. You can be one of the best posters from this rookie class but atm you’re just rotting away, similarly to Pickitt and damicky. Am I noticing a trend here?

Brenton Davy, the bloke so tough he uses his real name as a username and tries to scare little kids on the internet. Your Shirtfront media was a massive flop, your posting in match threads is scrappy at best and terrible at worst. You act so tough but you don’t back it up. People aren’t scared of you mate, I’m sure that people run to the other side of the street upon seeing you but it’s not because they’re scared. Mozzie19, pull your rook into line mate. I'm available if you want me to run lessons on how to effectively antagonize.

CursingFijian, thewizardmelon . I’m not gonna roast you guys. You guys are good, I’m excited to see what you can do in our thread this week Mr Fijian and thewizardmelon, you’re class, could really notice a drop in Phoenix posting when you weren’t there that much. Keep up the good work.

Other rookies that weren’t mentioned, become relevant you campaigners.

If you take any offence to this, good. That's the idea, toughen up you soft af rooks, you're getting everything handed on a platter.

Frost out :peace:

• Banned
Is this what your advisor has said is EKA winning media?
no, this is all by myself. maybe your little protege can learn a thing or two from me.

Now @Pickitt my good buddy, I ******* love ya and the league loves your enthusiasm, never seen somebody more passionate about something like this and the league is better for it. But, since the disastrous trade period, you’ve been ******* soft. Yeah, you have. ******* grow some balls, we miss the 200 posts a week pickitt, the taking campaigners on in pm’s pickitt. Not this boring, stale, barely melting pickitt. I for one blame @manangatang for turning such a promising young poster into a run of the mill poster, almost like the entire demons team itself. Cmon pick, want a big finish to the year from ya before you leave the demons. Oh sh*t, did I spoil that? Oh no! I guess you should probably do something about it then.
Frosty, the one person you didn't mention was yourself.
Ran from the demons immediately to S31 EKA winner of maybe the worst rookie class in the last 10 seasons, GREENESHOOTS .
I think we all know you went there to somehow boost your EKA chances and your luck with the sim is simply a fluke.

Believe me, if we face off in the finals I'm playing CHF, coming for ya.

• Banned
Frosty, the one person you didn't mention was yourself.
Ran from the demons immediately to S31 EKA winner of maybe the worst rookie class in the last 10 seasons, GREENESHOOTS .
I think we all know you went there to somehow boost your EKA chances and your luck with the sim is simply a fluke.

Believe me, if we face off in the finals I'm playing CHF, coming for ya.
HE'S BACK

IT WORKED

A Frost media Special

Hi SFA community.

Oh wow Frosty, another Rookie focused thread, get a grip, I’m sick of these ******* S32 rookie threads.

I’m deeply ashamed to be associated as a part of this rookie group and the sheer amount of soft utensil rookies who need everything handed to them. You need to ******* lift and I’m not afraid to say that to your faces. I’ll even ******* call youse out 1 by 1. I don’t care.

Now this is for EKA favourite krakouers85, a bloke with an ego so big he left the official rookie pm within minutes of it being created. People laugh at his stale simpsons memes and all of a sudden he thinks he runs the joint, what’s worse is that he is spurred on by PMBangers and The Filth Wizard. He also got gifted that super league sh*t. Cmon Krakouers, show us you can actually do something without getting gifted by mummy and daddy. I dare you.

Electronic_Renaissance , mate, you are the largest of campaigners. Your pizza with cutlery obsession has gone beyond an icebreaker and has turned into pure unfiltered cringe. Even entering Bombers levels of cringe. Then you turn to sh*t when called out for it and sook up big time, I honestly doubt you’ll improve in this league but prove me wrong campaigner. Prove me wrong.

Now Pickitt my good buddy, I ******* love ya and the league loves your enthusiasm, never seen somebody more passionate about something like this and the league is better for it. But, since the disastrous trade period, you’ve been ******* soft. Yeah, you have. ******* grow some balls, we miss the 200 posts a week pickitt, the taking campaigners on in pm’s pickitt. Not this boring, stale, barely melting pickitt. I for one blame manangatang for turning such a promising young poster into a run of the mill poster, almost like the entire demons team itself. Cmon pick, want a big finish to the year from ya before you leave the demons. Oh sh*t, did I spoil that? Oh no! I guess you should probably do something about it then.

damicky, Damicky, Damicky, where to start. You were the unlucky bastard being compared to me in our trade, sad that you’ll always be remembered for that. You know what you won’t be remembered for? Your 17 questions with the Cheese media, that sh*t is so boring that the swamprats found it riveting. You have potential but don’t throw it away.

Bluelegs, don’t think we don’t see you lurking in the shadows. you star in match threads prioritizing quality over quantity. An approach often lost in the SFA. I want to see you expand your horizons, move into media and get involved. You know you can do it, don’t be a ******* pussy. You can be one of the best posters from this rookie class but atm you’re just rotting away, similarly to Pickitt and damicky. Am I noticing a trend here?

Brenton Davy, the bloke so tough he uses his real name as a username and tries to scare little kids on the internet. Your Shirtfront media was a massive flop, your posting in match threads is scrappy at best and terrible at worst. You act so tough but you don’t back it up. People aren’t scared of you mate, I’m sure that people run to the other side of the street upon seeing you but it’s not because they’re scared. Mozzie19, pull your rook into line mate. I'm available if you want me to run lessons on how to effectively antagonize.

CursingFijian, thewizardmelon . I’m not gonna roast you guys. You guys are good, I’m excited to see what you can do in our thread this week Mr Fijian and thewizardmelon, you’re class, could really notice a drop in Phoenix posting when you weren’t there that much. Keep up the good work.

If you take any offence to this, good. That's the idea, toughen up you soft af rooks, you're getting everything handed on a platter.

Your Dua Lipa crap was better than this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

@CursingFijian, @thewizardmelon . I’m not gonna roast you guys. You guys are good, I’m excited to see what you can do in our thread this week Mr Fijian and @thewizardmelon, you’re class, could really notice a drop in Phoenix posting when you weren’t there that much. Keep up the good work.

This part I’ll agree with, however someone point me to what @krakouers85has done to be such a favourite, I don’t see him with a #WizardsWhispers or #wizardpredicts hashtag, nor do I see him dominating on the discord?

I’ll let you in on a secret, CursingFijian and I are playing a game of chess currently, to which the victor goes the spoils (S32
EKA winner). But I haven’t told CF that yet so 🤫

A Frost media Special

Hi SFA community.

spoken like a true goon fueled Furie
LankyKlutzyFossa-max-1mb.gif
as the old saying goes, spare the rod spoil the rookie
and from this insightful well researched piece of investigative media, I'd say we have a plethora of spoilt rooks
thankyou ImissFrosty for calling this out,
now get in your dumpster and shut the f@#k up!

spoken like a true goon fueled Furie
View attachment 1262785
as the old saying goes, spare the rod spoil the rookie
and from this insightful well researched piece of investigative media, I'd say we have a plethora of spoilt rooks
thankyou ImissFrosty for calling this out,
now get in your dumpster and shut the f@#k up!
yes master turbo

do i get an extra goon bag tonight as a reward?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back