Toast AA SQUAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Well he did a s**t Job as Coach pretty much
He took us to within a couple of points of a premiership Dave. What have you done in your life that gives you the right to speak so poorly of him?

I haven’t taken AA seriously since Pendles started missing out on squads but Selwood was still getting in AA teams. Pendles should have a couple of more AA’s to his name.

Also watch the Bont get in the team when IMO he hasn’t had that good of a year compared to his previous years.
I know fans of other clubs who reckon that Pendles was selected AA in years when he did not have an AA season.

He took us to within a couple of points of a premiership Dave. What have you done in your life that gives you the right to speak so poorly of him?

Maybe we would won a Flag with a Better Head Coach.

Was Good in 2018-2019 and Average to Poor rest of the Time

Maybe we would won a Flag with a Better Head Coach.

Was Good in 2018-2019 and Average to Poor rest of the Time
Maybe we could have won a flag if we had Moore, Dunn, or even Scharenberg available. Maybe we would have won a flag if a free kick had been called against Rioli for blocking Maynard. Maybe you should pull your head in and stop trash talking a guy who’s given the club you love everything he had for about 30 years.

I swear the AA selectors are so old fashioned and don’t look at the game with a more modern take.

Pretty sure he had more goals kicked against him than most kpds.

Moore had a lot of goals kicked against him but he also has a very high one on one win percentage. He plays off his man a lot, but he helps the other defenders out a lot.

May, Taylor and Weitering can have their AA. I think Darcy Moore is the most complete key defender in the game and wouldn't trade him for anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Josh didn’t make it as he’s not at the ceremony. I’m betting they put mids on the wings we know that’s what they do. It’s stupid, it’s like having a lot of forwards and putting one at fullback because you think they deserve to in the squad. I hope I’m wrong but I doubt it.

So Josh didn’t make it as he’s not at the ceremony. I’m betting they put mids on the wings we know that’s what they do. It’s stupid, it’s like having a lot of forwards and putting one at fullback because you think they deserve to in the squad. I hope I’m wrong but I doubt it.

My bet is they put the Bont on a wing even though he doesn't deserve a spot on the team.

Maynard nominated for AFLPA most courageous player. Lost to Liam Baker.....

Fantastic to see Bruzzy named in the team.

The bloke is definitely the heart, soul and grit of the back 6 and this accolade is just reward for a guy who leaves it all out on the field.

Congratulations.

Wow Maynard made it. He deserves it. Great player.

Surprised me too. Perhaps the judges decided we needed at least one player on the side given that we finished top 4.

That said, upon reflection, Maynard has been solid. His first half against Carlton on the weekend was spectacular.

Can't really debate any of the mids as players..... but Touk Miller has averaged an attendance of 81% Center Bounce Appearances this year. How is he on the wing!? ******* hell, what a mess

Remove this Banner Ad

Back