Preview AAMI Community Series - Game 1, 2021: Carlton v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Thursday 4th March, 7:10PM AEDT

Who Wins?

• Blues

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Saints

Votes: 43 91.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Refer to an email from last week from the club. It tells you your barcode. Mine was different from existing member number!
Yeah I know my number as it was in that email, but it was different from the one I had previously and I have no idea what Dad's new/current barcode number is and of course the membership department at the club haven't answered my call yet.

I'm raging, I'm wasting work hours to have their system break down as per every time you use it. Surely the AFL has to dump them now. This will ruin footy when no crowds can go because the ticketing system is vastly inadequate. Any desperation to get back to footy is quickly being erased. We were going with a few people now we probably don't go and the crowd will be empty. ******* incompetents. I'm off to reactivate my Kayo instead. I might have to hand back our memberships and hope everyone else does until they remove Ticketmaster as the ticketing system. The AFL deserves to fail if they can't operate the basics of crowd attendance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm raging, I'm wasting work hours to have their system break down as per every time you use it. Surely the AFL has to dump them now. This will ruin footy when no crowds can go because the ticketing system is vastly inadequate. Any desperation to get back to footy is quickly being erased. We were going with a few people now we probably don't go and the crowd will be empty. ******* incompetents. I'm off to reactivate my Kayo instead. I might have to hand back our memberships and hope everyone else does until they remove Ticketmaster as the ticketing system. The AFL deserves to fail if they can't operate the basics of crowd attendance.

Apparently other teams tickets (Coll, Geelong, etc) have gone on at exact same time. Tickets aster couldn't be THAT stupid could they? Why not stagger each games ticketing to ease the web traffic?

I once pointed out to my wife that we could buy a country membership, a large screen TV, and a Foxtel subby with what we pay in Cheer Squad / Social Club Membership ... not to mention having cheaper booze, better food, and no DUI (or Geelong-bound nuffies) on the way home ...

... unfortunately for me (and fortunately for the club/AFL), she really loves going to the games, but by f**k it is tempting when you deal with this clusterf**k of an organisation to try and get a ticket.

If this is our "COVID-Normal Monday" for 2021, the AFL can go eat a whole box of NSFW treats.

I once pointed out to my wife that we could buy a country membership, a large screen TV, and a Foxtel subby with what we pay in Cheer Squad / Social Club Membership ... not to mention having cheaper booze, better food, and no DUI (or Geelong-bound nuffies) on the way home ...

... unfortunately for me (and fortunately for the club/AFL), she really loves going to the games, but by f**k it is tempting when you deal with this clusterf**k of an organisation to try and get a ticket.

If this is our "COVID-Normal Monday" for 2021, the AFL can go eat a whole box of NSFW treats.

This will be the whole season now we don't have a card and have to book every attendance. Good bye to actually attending games, they'll be lucky to be able to get 20 people at games. There won't be as many memberships sold in 2022.

Got tickets !

What did you do? Mine just keeps shitting itself. They go to "secure" them then suggest that 1 member ticket is too many and that I should change my amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back