Autopsy AAMI Community Series - Hawthorn vs Richmond, Devonport Oval, Saturday 5 March 1:10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

How good did Soldo look when he was crunching the packs in the foward line

As a defender you would be hating a 204cm 110kg beast constantly jumping into your back and would have to be conscious about it standing in the hole
I thought he was a bit rusty , got to a heap of contests , with miles and touch back he ll clunk his share in the future

It was a good hit out but for season proper that team was too tall. I’d be very surprised if we play all of Riewoldt, Lynch, Balta, Soldo and Nank if Balta is going to play forward

It’s tough because they are all best 22 quality
Yes, but Balta is a lot more mobile than the average tall, plus I thought the ball hit the deck far more than when Jack and Tom were being double teamed last year. Fewer smalls but more oportunity for Baker shed Boton is better than more smalls with their defence keeping jack and tom out of the contest and third man easy mark. Jack not double teamed as often with his smarts means he will be presenting moreone on one in the right place

The last 3 quarters of R22, 2017 (Richmond vs Fremantle) was pretty damn enjoyable. 22 goals to 4 after quarter time. Enjoy:

One of my favourite games in our Premiership era. It was in Perth at that!

The day it all clicked.

No stopping us from that day on.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He tries really hard but he lacks polish and speed. His decision making also shows him up to be suspect too but you cannot deny he gives it a go.
yeah aarts is about 25-28 in the Q for mine, hard at it and will do some good stuff but reality is hes 4 inches too short to be a marking option and a metre too slow to be a running option and hangs on to the pill too long then only shares the ball when he's getting hammered causing untidy release which often puts his team mates in a 50/50 situation instead off off and gone.

Ivans moustache is a thing of beauty, its been sadly missing in recent times.
I rode past a peloton full of tigers when they were in Bright on the community camp. Big Ivan was at the tail so I got a good look at him… man he is a monster looked like one of those clowns on a mini bike you used to see at the circus.

How good did Soldo look when he was crunching the packs in the foward line

As a defender you would be hating a 204cm 110kg beast constantly jumping into your back and would have to be conscious about it standing in the hole
need to give soldo 15 mins on the backline v cats, so he can get his revenge on hawkins

Yes, but Balta is a lot more mobile than the average tall, plus I thought the ball hit the deck far more than when Jack and Tom were being double teamed last year. Fewer smalls but more oportunity for Baker shed Boton is better than more smalls with their defence keeping jack and tom out of the contest and third man easy mark. Jack not double teamed as often with his smarts means he will be presenting moreone on one in the right place
Mids look to the left Balta & Jack. :eyes:
Mids look to the Right Lynch & Dusty. :eyes:
Oppo defenders.
goodluck.gif

I was more thinking from the point of view that at least one of them would be on the bench at all times and what does that do for our rotations through the midfield?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back