Brownlow Medallist
Feb 9, 2014
Drinking Burgundy.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
Only until the AFLW games commence.
Ahhh the AFL. You will watch, what I tell you to watch. Fox Footy has certainly been given the propaganda memo.

It's a ludicrous situation that in the two weeks leading up to the season proper, there are no season preview programs, no panel shows discussing literally anything to do with the 2021 Premiership season. Right up until the Richmond game versus Carlton we have 20 year old games and AFLW reruns.

DaTBird187

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 9, 2014
Drinking Burgundy.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
I’m not sure that’s bad considering the quality of footy commentators...
Which points to a bigger problem. But could you imagine the NBA not having preview shows, panel discussions etc leading in to a new season because they had to play reruns of WNBA games?

GremioPower

Taking notes of policy re: bikini/lingerie images
May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Indians (MLB)
Which points to a bigger problem. But could you imagine the NBA not having preview shows, panel discussions etc leading in to a new season because they had to play reruns of WNBA games?
It’s weird. I’m just wondering whether it’s actually bad...

VineValerian

Premiership Player
Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
So 40,000 black and white face masks being distributed free by the SMA for all of our home games this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ibd77

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It's a ludicrous situation that in the two weeks leading up to the season proper, there are no season preview programs, no panel shows discussing literally anything to do with the 2021 Premiership season. Right up until the Richmond game versus Carlton we have 20 year old games and AFLW reruns.
I gave up on panel shows as they tend to be too vic centric, AFL360 on Foxtel can be bearable some nights. However looking forward to the BigFooty Port Adelaide Podcast to resume in 2021.

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
No hints were given away from the Maggies game.

I expected Bonner, Georgiades, Drew, Jones, Bergman and Farrell to drop down and play but none of them did.

With Gray and Jonas, we've got 28 players possibly available.

Remove this Banner Ad