Game Day AAMI Community Series: Port Adelaide vs Crows @ Noarlunga

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought he was one of the few Crows players who actually had a bit of a go and looked like he wanted to be out there. Plenty of vanilla, going through the motions, see out my two year contract and then leave type players in that line up.

Not surprising really. There's plenty you can say about the Rowe family, but the one thing you can't say is that they lack (misguided) passion for the Adelaide Football Corporation.

Stephen is a flog but if more of their media presence was from guys like him and less from apologist ambassadors like Graham and Bickley, they might actually be pressured by their fans enough into doing something to get better.

i think we looked very good as far as skills, ball movement and being will drillled on the game plan. But its hard to know because i think the Crows are in absolute chaos, what is good is that the Crows have now entered the Twilight Zone of the Primus years, if someone could get our 2011 team and compare our team then to the current crows team that would be good, Sloane would be our Cassisi, Laird would be our Pearce and im not sure if Walker would be Nick Salter or Daniel Stewart?

Ben Keayes is their Darren Pfeiffer. (2012)

And just to illustrate this point, it's currently worn by Shane McAdam. Doesn't matter if you're a mature age recruit plucked from the SANFL at 25 years old, as long as you're Indigenous then you're the guy for the #23.
I laugh every time I think their most revered number was worn by a guy who wants nothing to do with the club.

What a long year the Cows have ahead..., it will all go down well with a beer or a Chardonnay at The-Barton AFC Club Rooms..:tongueclosed:

Thebarton? I thought it was tradition in this state to ship teams off to Tasmania after one poor year.

Get ready Crowbart here they come!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read a comment somewhere from a deluded supporter who reckons they will win both Showdowns this year.
Good luck with that.

I like how Tasmania has just become this looming spectre for any poorly performing club. Poor Tassie, they deserve better and by better I mean Norf.

I read a comment somewhere from a deluded supporter who reckons they will win both Showdowns this year.
Good luck with that.

Doodee and Talia will sure up their backline but we are still a 10 goal better team than them. Their vanilla midfield and SANFL quality forward line are their biggest worries. If Riley O'Brien goes down they are completely ****ed.

Good luck with that.
As their Football Director Mark Ricciuto says, "stop Dixon, stop Port".

Dixon didn't get a touch in the second half and the Camry Crows went from 36 points down at half time to lose by 71, 1 point shy of doubling the margin.

Someone saying on the crows board there’s rumours of a scuffle after the match yesterday anybody heard about it?
It would have been the only fight their players showed all day.

Can't remember which commentator said it during the game but words to effect that their lack of effort was unforgivable.

Aliir Aliir reminded me of Chad Cornes.

Loved his inclination to attack straight away. Could see it took quite a few off guard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back