Game Day AAMI Community Series: Port Adelaide vs Crows @ Noarlunga

Remove this Banner Ad

Port will take on the Crows at Noarlunga from 3:40pm on Sunday 7 March.

Port Adelaide members will receive free entry to these games, however, will be required to redeem a $0 ticket via Ticketmaster to ensure the venue is COVID-safe.

For the general public, tickets are $20 for adults and $15 for concession. Children aged under 15 are free but still require a $0 ticket to enter a venue.

All matches of the 2021 AAMI Community Series will be broadcast live on FOX FOOTY and Kayo.

Dan Houston on SEN is hinting that this will be a squad of 22. Due to the SANFL side playing on the Thursday, we may have someone miss out on getting a game by being an emergency also.

Robbie Gray's stitches on his lip hopefully will be healed enough. Marshall 50/50 for this game after copping a knock to his face. Jonas missed last game due to load management. SPP probably still out with the hand injury. Butters was cramping a bit, but should be fine.

Port Adelaide Side:
IN: Gray, Jonas, Mead
OUT: Marshall (eye), McKenzie (cork), Hartlett (hamstring soreness)

F: Ladhams - Dixon - Gray
HF: Butters - Georgiades - Rozee
C: Amon - Boak - Duursma
HB: Byrne-Jones - Clurey - Burton
B: Jonas (C) - Aliir - Houston
R: Lycett - Wines - Rockliff
INT: Motlop - Fantasia - Drew - Jones - Bergman - Bonner - Mead - Farrell

Last edited:

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
Sometimes I wish the Crows weren't so s**t, so that beating them was fun again............. Nah...

Port by eleventy.

Not much to be gained out of this other than some more conditioning. Marshall is the only player I want to see getting time and getting his confidence rolling so hope he's out there. Hopefully we also stay injury free.

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
Dan Houston on SEN is hinting that this will be a squad of 22. Due to the SANFL side playing on the Thursday, we may have someone miss out on getting a game by being an emergency also
If history is anything to go by, we usually take 24 into these games, with 2 players sitting out the first half. Then we strategically rotate any sore boys out, or have coverage for injuries. Those 2 players usually end up doing a heap of running post game.

Lawnchair Larry

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Dan Houston on SEN is hinting that this will be a squad of 22. Due to the SANFL side playing on the Thursday, we may have someone miss out on getting a game by being an emergency also.

Robbie Gray's stitches on his lip hopefully will be healed enough. Marshall 50/50 for this game after copping a knock to his face. Jonas missed last game due to load management. SPP probably still out with the hand injury. Butters was cramping a bit, but should be fine.

Predicted Side: (Teams should be out on Saturday)
IN: Gray, Jonas
OUT: Bonner, Georgiades, Bergman, Drew, Jones, Farrell

F: Ladhams - Dixon - Gray
HF: Butters - Marshall - Rozee
C: Amon - Boak - Duursma
B: Jonas (C) - Aliir - McKenzie
R: Lycett - Wines - Rockliff
INT: Houston - Motlop - Hartlett - Fantasia
EMERG: Bonner - Georgiades - Drew - Bergman
Your team just about right but I think Rozee will not play.

I did hear that Rozee will be rested during the season, but wasn't sure if he'd take a week off this early.

B: Jonas (C) - Aliir - McKenzie

with Houston and Hartlett....

Not liking it much. to tall and or slow. give me just one of McKenzie or Clurey.

I don't view speed as an issue with that line up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm confused with the Rozee injury if his injured fix it what's this will miss games here and there crap?
His to young and talented to be ******* around.
Can someone explain must be the type of injury?

1614728064979.png

1614728098458.png

Was anyone able to obtain more than 1 ticket? I put in 3 barcodes, mine, my sister's and her husband's and it said they were invalid.

Tried just my barcode and it valiated it and I got a ticket. Tried the other 2 codes together and as single barcodes, and they were invalid everytime.

Spoke to Port - reason why my sister and brother inlaw's codes didn't work was because they have been issued new barcodes as their seats have to be moved as part of covid 120 people pods stuff.

They had issued plastic passes with barcodes to them - got them a week or so ago, but were only allocated new codes today, probably got an email with them this morning, but they dont have access to email today as are out and why asked me to get them tickets last night.

Got 2 tickets with new bar codes.

Asked does that mean I wont be moved as bar code in email was same as on my plastic pass, and Ellen told me that's correct.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back