Game Day AAMI Community Series: Port Adelaide vs Crows @ Noarlunga

Remove this Banner Ad

Only until the AFLW games commence.

Ahhh the AFL. You will watch, what I tell you to watch. Fox Footy has certainly been given the propaganda memo.

It's a ludicrous situation that in the two weeks leading up to the season proper, there are no season preview programs, no panel shows discussing literally anything to do with the 2021 Premiership season. Right up until the Richmond game versus Carlton we have 20 year old games and AFLW reruns.

there are no season preview programs, no panel shows discussing literally anything to do with the 2021 Premiership season
I’m not sure that’s bad considering the quality of footy commentators...

I’m not sure that’s bad considering the quality of footy commentators...

Which points to a bigger problem. But could you imagine the NBA not having preview shows, panel discussions etc leading in to a new season because they had to play reruns of WNBA games?

Which points to a bigger problem. But could you imagine the NBA not having preview shows, panel discussions etc leading in to a new season because they had to play reruns of WNBA games?
It’s weird. I’m just wondering whether it’s actually bad...

It’s weird. I’m just wondering whether it’s actually bad...

The poor quality of AFL media shouldn't be a factor in my argument. That is a whole separate can of worms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 40,000 black and white face masks being distributed free by the SMA for all of our home games this year?
Should be free issued regardless of source. PAFC should get on the front foot and supply their members with masks considering how much money they pledged last year to minimise the financial damage.

It's a ludicrous situation that in the two weeks leading up to the season proper, there are no season preview programs, no panel shows discussing literally anything to do with the 2021 Premiership season. Right up until the Richmond game versus Carlton we have 20 year old games and AFLW reruns.

I gave up on panel shows as they tend to be too vic centric, AFL360 on Foxtel can be bearable some nights. However looking forward to the BigFooty Port Adelaide Podcast to resume in 2021.

No hints were given away from the Maggies game.

I expected Bonner, Georgiades, Drew, Jones, Bergman and Farrell to drop down and play but none of them did.

With Gray and Jonas, we've got 28 players possibly available.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back