AFL AAMI Community Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing interesting to bet on yet, just Carlton vs St Kilda H2H.

Waiting for goal-kicker and disposals markets to come up.

Keen to get on Coleman McKay to kick 5+

Goalscorer markets are up at SB. Don't really like much, tbh. $1.05 for McKay AGS? Nope.

I’m on the Josh Battle train
2+ $3.25
3+ $9
4+ $26
SB
Carlton’s backline is looking severely under-manned against a tall forward line. Membrey & King will attract the 2 best defenders so I think Battle can get off the chain and be dangerous. Like him as a forward and expect him to play the whole game there

Butler 3, Lonie 3, Dow 2@201.

So confident on this, I'm throwing $3 on it rather than the usual 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caddy 2+ @5
dont mind this either. kicked 2 in the praccy last week playing from the wing. very good shot for goal aswell and doesnt need many opportunities.

gs odds for these games are pretty s**t tbh. caddy probably the best value for goals imo, but still its not even that good. daicos named in the forward pocket, not sure if he will play there but hes 1.91 ags.

caddy, chol, de goey ags @4

dont mind this either. kicked 2 in the praccy last week playing from the wing. very good shot for goal aswell and doesnt need many opportunities.

gs odds for these games are pretty sh*t tbh. caddy probably the best value for goals imo, but still its not even that good. daicos named in the forward pocket, not sure if he will play there but hes 1.91 ags.

caddy, chol, de goey ags @4
Thanks I didnt know he kicked 2 in the trial.

Kudos to tangolikelama for getting on this.

taking O164.5 for the Hawks/North game
Also taking O'Brien 2+ $2.60 on SB

Hey guys, haven't posted for an age. Some time in the paddock !
Any threads here in and around Draftstars for Afl ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back