Traded Aaron Hall [traded to North Melbourne for pick 68]

Who won this trade?

• Gold Coast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Melbourne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Good result for North I'm the end. Not giving up much for a player that can actually player. Will be interesting to see how he goes now in a different environment.

Just get him on the park.

I think in a better side with a lot more mature bodies he is going to do well. Especially playing forward of the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Hall is worth that Beams is not worth two first rounders.
Nice try Dayne.
Pick 68!?

That's a shafting right there. Not sure why GC wouldn't ask for more.
I don't think they are using anything after pick 29 and they were never going to get a 2nd rounder for him. Hats off to GCS for playing ball.

Nice try Dayne.

I don't think they are using anything after pick 29 and they were never going to get a 2nd rounder for him. Hats off to GCS for playing ball.

They could have asked for next years third/ fourth to get some value then? But good for North.

Meanwhile over at the Saints...
528c61715f6d6.image.jpg

If Hall is worth that Beams is not worth two first rounders.
Big difference. One is a proven gun the other is still very airy fairy but with good potential.
Think it’s about the right price North paid.

Good get by the Roos and at that price it carries little risk. I think a lot of people have forgotten how good he was during 2016 and 2017. At a new (and much better club) I'd expect him to return to his best provided he has a good run with injuries.

Back