Traded Aaron Hall [traded to North Melbourne for pick 68]

Who won this trade?

• Gold Coast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Melbourne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon Clarko would work wonders with AA Ron.
Could see him frustrating me but he would definitely add something to our midfield that we lack which is abit of speed and polish. Don’t know what Gold Coast would want. I’d do next years second, probably not this years. He hasn’t been too impressive this year

Could see him frustrating me but he would definitely add something to our midfield that we lack which is abit of speed and polish. Don’t know what Gold Coast would want. I’d do next years second, probably not this years. He hasn’t been too impressive this year
On 2nd thoughts he’s nearly 28, think a second would be overs

He is superquick, good age profile to help out the midfield, sets up lots of good attacking play, is really good at linking up through the middle.

I tend to agree with you re: His skills which are desperately needed, the attitude problems are a little off-putting for a club so deprived with leadership. Not sure how you can around that

Which part :p
Probably the 600k a year part. Been dropped multiple times by a bottom four side over the past couple seasons. Ridiculously overrated. Looks good when a side is up and about so would be a weapon in a top 4 team, however, he is only worth 400k and wouldn't hold much trade value at 28 years of age and with his flaky, inconsistent form. I think the Demons should try and get him. He'd flourish with the likes of Jones, Viney, Oliver and Brayshaw dishing it out to them and the Demons could use a little more run and carry from their midfield.

I'd be very okay with parting with him. Has the talent but he's got the most uncoachable attitude we've seen at the Suns. Best of luck to whoever gets him because I'd love to see him become.elite but I can't bare another season of trying to make him be a team player who runs both ways.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd be very okay with parting with him. Has the talent but he's got the most uncoachable attitude we've seen at the Suns. Best of luck to whoever gets him because I'd love to see him become.elite but I can't bare another season of trying to make him be a team player who runs both ways.

What do you think he’s worth in a trade?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Probably the 600k a year part. Been dropped multiple times by a bottom four side over the past couple seasons. Ridiculously overrated. Looks good when a side is up and about so would be a weapon in a top 4 team, however, he is only worth 400k and wouldn't hold much trade value at 28 years of age and with his flaky, inconsistent form. I think the Demons should try and get him. He'd flourish with the likes of Jones, Viney, Oliver and Brayshaw dishing it out to them and the Demons could use a little more run and carry from their midfield.

Wow ok, I did not know he was 28. I thought he was like 24...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I’d happily have Hall at Port but I wouldn’t be paying him 600k. Somewhere in the 400k-500k region is probably about right.
Still overpaying.

He cannot get a regular game for GC. You don't pay players like that $400-$500k.

I reckon he will be signing for around $300-$350k tops

Melbourne should be spending all their energy on Gaff who'd suit them better. Still reckon if we want Hall, he'll be at Alberton next year due to the Kennections and not on a lot of coin either which I'd be happy with. Also means we can finally move on Amon.

What do you think he’s worth in a trade?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Far more unclear than most players because it will come down to how much demand their is from clubs who believe they will fix him. Could be decent or could be peanuts. I'm not overly phased with him, I'd just like to see him gone and will just have faith in the list managers to extract value.

Reminds me a bit of Chris Yarran in the sense that a team wouldn’t want to give up too much for him but whatever you give up is definitely worth it. Could be a very, very good player in the right environment

Reminds me a bit of Chris Yarran in the sense that a team wouldn’t want to give up too much for him but whatever you give up is definitely worth it. Could be a very, very good player in the right environment

right environment is such a myth. he is or was a outside mid who has added a new side to his footy under stuy playing a team first game.

he is a role player each team has them ellis at tigers,crisp at the pies. he won't suddely win a brownlow at the dees.

is a good get for richmond, nice and cheap without too much to worry. If he does not fire, get rid off but richmond's window is still open time to get an experienced body to shore up any short term deficiencies.

Hearing from some people up on the Coast he is getting the best deals from North, Carlton and Saints but wants to join a contender. Melbourne and Adelaide keen but on less money. Will be interesting to see what he decides to do. I remember a few years ago Barrett was reporting the Crows were into him very hard, so with their list looking to win a flag next 1-2 years I think they increase their offer. Melbourne can probably afford to wait for the right player plus may be close to the cap with Brayshaw, Lever, Mcdonald all signing a big deals. Hogan will want plenty at his next contract too.

Hearing from some people up on the Coast he is getting the best deals from North, Carlton and Saints but wants to join a contender. Melbourne and Adelaide keen but on less money. Will be interesting to see what he decides to do. I remember a few years ago Barrett was reporting the Crows were into him very hard, so with their list looking to win a flag next 1-2 years I think they increase their offer. Melbourne can probably afford to wait for the right player plus may be close to the cap with Brayshaw, Lever, Mcdonald all signing a big deals. Hogan will want plenty at his next contract too.

There's a very good chance wherever he goes it will be as a delisted free agent so that might open up his options.

Why would that happen?

Because nobody is going to part with a decent pick for him (OOC, off an injury and not really killing it before the injury) in this draft and the last thing the GC needs is late picks. At a pinch he's steak knives in a pick swap.

Because nobody is going to part with a decent pick for him (OOC, off an injury and not really killing it before the injury) in this draft and the last thing the GC needs is late picks. At a pinch he's steak knives in a pick swap.
Might be player swap , don't mind Oskar Baker if Melbourne want Hall .

Back