Other Aaron Hernandez - Beat the Rap Sheet but not the Bed Sheet

Remove this Banner Ad

Making me suspicious of Tebow... He was using his Faith as a cover up to help the Gators run the cartel!

Not Tebow, hes not good enough, Gators prob used him as a decoy lol.
but Urban Myer the s**t seems to follow him even at Ohio State he has players punching girls in the face and other crap.

I cannot believe this part of the story:

Mike and his twin brother, Maurkice (of the Pittsburgh Steelers), were photographed during the offseason wearing hats that read "Free Hernandez."
While Maurkice, an All-Pro center who suffered a season-ending knee injury in Week 1, apologized for wearing the hat, Mike elected not to discuss the matter in July.​

Wow, are players really that dumb that they would wear such garbage in public and then be surprised when the law comes after them?? Idiots...

Though the knee injury and the subpoena kind of show the wheels on the karma bus do eventually go round and round, round and round, round and round...

I don't understand the name Maurkice

I thought we had the full potential gamut of bogan names covered in Australia - and then I came across Maurkice. Wonder if it is phonetic or if the k is silent?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's pronounced Mor-Keese

Given his sense of judgement on criminal matters and his taste in hats maybe it should be pronounced Mor-on.

His brothers name is hughtavious

Barkevious is the third of four children. In order, it's Hugh, Hughtavious, Barkevious and Malik Mingo.

Is that Bill Belichick kissing Hernandez's elbow?

ah.jpg

Football player turns out to be a bad egg.

In other news, scientists have discovered the sky is blue...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back