Aaron Naughton - How many weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

So supporter of club that appears to aggressively target individual players and seems to be an undisciplined rabble lately.... suggests that in future matches the team he follows should employ a tactic of aggressively targeting individual players with undisciplined acts. Well you're definitely supporting the right club. :thumbsu:
Like Naughton targetted Whitfield?

I'm sure Mumford won't miss Bontempelli across the jaw with an "accidental" swinging elbow next time we play the Bulldogs. Was a dog act by Naughton and I'm sure he'll have something come his way soon.
You're worried about Naughton's 'snipe' (hahaha) yet advocating for a square up. I'm all for it, getting one back on Bont really worked for GWS on Friday night.

Does Naughton need to watch his back not just the next game, but also the game after that?

Speaking of snipes...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should be on our team mate. Every other club believes in the conspiracy theory that the afl Purposely tells the umpires to look after the dogs and hawks. It’s just not fair for the other 16 clubs you know..
Possibly, but that isn't about this. I think when two teams have a competitive rivalry and sometimes players get a bit excited and go too far doesn't mean you should hold a grudge, just means you owe them one and will give it to them the first chance you get. It's a different rivalry than genuinely disliking another team. Keep that s**t on the field, don't drag it home.

Possibly, but that isn't about this. I think when two teams have a competitive rivalry and sometimes players get a bit excited and go too far doesn't mean you should hold a grudge, just means you owe them one and will give it to them the first chance you get. It's a different rivalry than genuinely disliking another team. Keep that sh*t on the field, don't drag it home.

Gotcha- sorry I thought you meant dogs fans grudging and sooking. I think you’ll find both of our clubs (dogs and gws) are keen to sook about many things about each other lol. Keeps us entertained

Remove this Banner Ad

Back