Not-a-cluey Aaron Naughton

Remove this Banner Ad

Just did some research for you the only ruckman that has won a bnf before 25 is Shaun rehn a dual premiership dual all Australian and the cows best ever ruck.
Cox Sandilands Stynes all won one after 25.
So Darcy is tracking well
can you explain to me your thinking as to why freo should sell the farm for a ruck with limited fwd craft over a 40+ goal kicking tall which we haven’t had for 8 years?
I don't need to explain it to you, you need to watch him play. Looks like he will be an absolute superstar. I bit like Adam Goodes - could win a Brownlow as a ruck or a mid.

If you can trade for that type of player at 20 years old, you sell the farm. But Freo has a shockingly poor history of recognising talent, so it probably won't happen. I hope West Coast gets him just for the laughs.

Just did some research for you the only ruckman that has won a bnf before 25 is Shaun rehn a dual premiership dual all Australian and the cows best ever ruck.
can you explain to me your thinking as to why freo should sell the farm for a ruck with limited fwd craft over a 40+ goal kicking tall which we haven’t had for 8 years?
Haha- don't bank on a career in research.

Brodie Grundy won one before the age of 25, and Steven King won two.

I don't need to explain it to you, you need to watch him play. Looks like he will be an absolute superstar. I bit like Adam Goodes - could win a Brownlow as a ruck or a mid.

If you can trade for that type of player at 20 years old, you sell the farm. But Freo has a shockingly poor history of recognising talent, so it probably won't happen. I hope West Coast gets him just for the laughs.

They drafted 2 Brownlow medalists recently, one at pick 58 and the other at 20. That’s pretty good talent recognition.

Dogs would want Freo's Pick 12-18 and future 1st at a minimum, and then a swap of Melbourne's 2023 1st for the Dogs Future 2nd - Naughton under contract for 2 more years so the package has to be pretty big - And I think we should do it (Hypothetically)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, have I done something to offend you? You seem awfully upset that I simply passed on a rumour I’d heard (funnily enough, I posted it onto a thread dedicated to footy rumours).
Nah just thought that your OK Dad call was about as funny as AIDS

If was even a hint of this being true the Pies will try and use Grundy to get Norton. They were very keen on him in the draft.

If was even a hint of this being true the Pies will try and use Grundy to get Norton. They were very keen on him in the draft.
Yeah we’ll build him a sep big screen so he can keep looking up at himself every 2 seconds

Fantasy: Aaron Naughton interested in moving to the Dees

Reality: Josh Schache interested in moving to the Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Back