Aaron Rogers

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing in the reserves at the moment. Kicked a goal last week too. Hes only on our rookie list at the moment.

Originally posted by Sid
Hes only on our rookie list at the moment.

No, he along with Bevan were promoted to the senior list under rule something arother.

He's not a permanent there, it's only because we don't have any veterans.

Rogers will be a gun.

Played junior footy against him. Has pure class. He was FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR better than Paul Bevan (who was also in the same competition) when we were all about 15/16 years old.

They're totally different players, Rogers is a KP player and Bevan a small defender/midfielder. Plus, you would think their skills would have improved since they were 15/16 years of age. In any case, if Rogers can play half as well as Bevan is doing at the moment, I'd be delighted.

Originally posted by grimlock
They're totally different players, Rogers is a KP player and Bevan a small defender/midfielder. Plus, you would think their skills would have improved since they were 15/16 years of age. In any case, if Rogers can play half as well as Bevan is doing at the moment, I'd be delighted.

Totally agree, u cant compare them. Although Rogers didnt get much game time, there were definitely good signs in his ability to leap and will definitely get good grabs in the future.

Hahaha, i remember that. It came at a time when we really needed a goal. Inexperience it is i guess...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back