Abblet high contact again

Remove this Banner Ad

They forgot about it with Dusty then
The " potential to cause injury"
They certainly forgot to quote that with Ablett (twice) and Fyfe. It ended up in the bin, until they want to pull it out again

AFL is a farce, we all know that. I do wonder though if there was the same outcry by the tugger fan base when Cotchin got off for his bad one on Shiel in the 2017 PF?

Ablett jr has earnt the right to be a late career cheap shot merchant. All that close checking he used to cop when he was in the prime of his career, now hes dishing some punishment out himself.

You mean like last year when your arrogant mob was put in its place.
What a time that was.

You mean when we bumped all your arrogant lots threads after we won and you guys all of a sudden cut up rough? That period? What a time it still is.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Well the AFL have set the benchmark here. I look forward to the consistent application of elbow to the head now.

You mean when we bumped all your arrogant lots threads after we won and you guys all of a sudden cut up rough? That period? What a time it still is.

And then the karma bus hit you and nobody will ever let you forget it.

09814CFB-E425-408E-86C9-3373C6E9FDB7.jpeg

That’s an odd and incorrect take on the situation, but when you mistakenly think it’s you v the world I see why you’ve got a massive chip on your shoulder.

The single worst winners of a premiership in decades if judged by how you handled it. Had absolutely no idea how to be gracious winners, and rightly copped it back once the winning stopped.

I’m glad we cleared that up. You flukes one flag and thought we’d all respect you now. lol. Far from it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah coz pictures always speak for themselves.....
I can make the Cox incident or Mitchell’s incident or any incident look worse than what it is.
Goodness me have a spell.
Mate, have a spell yourself.

This quite clearly explains it with MOVING PICTURES!!

Not your fault Gaz is a protected species, but he is. Dusty would get two for this. As I said, Dusty needs to lose the tatts and find God and he'll be sweet.

Mate, have a spell yourself.

This quite clearly explains it with MOVING PICTURES!!

Not your fault Gaz is a protected species, but he is. Dusty would get two for this. As I said, Dusty needs to lose the tatts and find God and he'll be sweet.

lol Wig.

You realise Christian stared clearly he graded it intentional and high. Try and argue it wasn’t insufficient force.

* all in it.

lol Wig.

You realise Christian stared clearly he graded it intentional and high. Try and argue it wasn’t insufficient force.

**** all in it.
Read the guidelines he stated in other cases where it was intentional and high, because of the danger involved the force would be upgraded.

Unbelievable footballer. Love watching him play.

I just want consistency from AFL house. Dustys wasn't suffienct force either and he got hung. It's the inconsistency we're taking pot shots at. You Geelong people need to stop taking it as personal attacks. (I'd have suspended Fyfe as well. Forearms/elbows are dangerous, they gotta go)

lol Wig.

**** all in it.
I mean, he jumps off the ground and lifts elbow to his head height. Why? Incredibly dumb.

Read the guidelines he stated in other cases where it was intentional and high, because of the danger involved the force would be upgraded.

I just want consistency from AFL house. Dustys wasn't suffienct force either and he got hung. It's the inconsistency we're taking pot shots at. You Geelong people need to stop taking it as personal attacks. (I'd have suspended Fyfe as well. Forearms/elbows are dangerous, they gotta go)
Calls of protected species is utter nonsense. He got sanctioned just last week.

That wasn’t a strong enough connection. Despite being a s**t suspension Durdin’s was forceful enough to cause concussion. Hence why he’s gone, even if he shouldn’t be.

There was nothing in this case, and probably a low grade 1 week in Fyfe’s

I mean, he jumps off the ground and lifts elbow to his head height. Why? Incredibly dumb.
and makes negligible contact.
Lucky boy that he didn’t but that’s how it happened.

I cant help but think that a lot of the inconsistency at the tribunal would go away if they removed (or at least significantly weakened) the 'fairness' component of the Brownlow medal.

I think that they look at incidents like Fyfe and Ablett, and imagine a scenario where either of them is winning or wins the Brownlow medal and think 'we don't want to take the medal off them and ruin the entire night for that'. In a way I kind of get why they would be influenced that way. I remember Robert Harvey's first win and he was basically apologising on stage for winning.

Also you realise there’s a Dogs fan on this page stating not much in it. Given we play them you’d expect him to be biased the other way.

Just calling it as he sees it though

That’s an odd and incorrect take on the situation, but when you mistakenly think it’s you v the world I see why you’ve got a massive chip on your shoulder.

The single worst winners of a premiership in decades if judged by how you handled it. Had absolutely no idea how to be gracious winners, and rightly copped it back once the winning stopped.

I’m glad we cleared that up. You flukes one flag and thought we’d all respect you now. lol. Far from it.

Says we have a chip on the shoulder thrn mashes the keyboard over our flag win from 2 years ago. It still hurts doesn’t it......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back