Analysis Abby Don't Wanna Be Jessie's Girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we really need a dump thread for trash like this? I mean... does anyone REALLY want to discuss it at all, that it might seep into other threads? Can't we just be like "Yep, that's pretty dumb" and move on with our lives?

If enough people find the need to keep this thread alive during the season, just end me now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we really need a dump thread for trash like this? I mean... does anyone REALLY want to discuss it at all, that it might seep into other threads? Can't we just be like "Yep, that's pretty dumb" and move on with our lives?

If enough people find the need to keep this thread alive during the season, just end me now.
Ahh sorry just thought it would be a bit of fun

I told myself I would not open this thread. Yet here I am at 9:25pm on a Monday night. This is my life and I accept this.
Just be careful not to find any of it amusing and you will be ok :thumbsu:

It is a bit of fun. And it transfers the cess pit away from the trading and list management thread.
:rainbow:

DER0HJQXkAAisxP.jpg

If I was presented with an incredibly easy way to make good money like Abby was I'd take it too, no matter how low effort it is. Not gonna judge her for that... one particular aspect of the situation.

Really the issue is that this is the kind of content people generally want, and it's why the media is so trash. They can only exist by making money, and they make money by pandering to the audience that will give up the most of it, and that's how you create a journalist with the credentials of "was cheated on by an AFL player".

I think the thread is fine, just some of the posts are off. We should lift the standard of our critical review and keep it going. Article after article, week after week with Stringer's season bombing in parallel. This could be good if we can raise the bar with the standard of our posts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back