Radio ABC and SEN Commentary team changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Fox don't have friday night footy matches. Only the panel and then use channel 7 coverage and commentators
I know. I think he is going to host those fox panels. But I could be wrong. I read somewhere that he couldn't do MMM on Fri nights due to tv commitments

Your Triple M Footy Call Team For Round 1!
(Broadcast times listed below)

Carlton v Richmond, Thursday 2 April, MCG
  • James Brayshaw, Luke Darcy, Garry Lyon, Jason Dunstall, Damian Barrett, Mark Howard, Dr Rohan White, Ash Chua
Melbourne v Gold Coast, Saturday 4 April, MCG
  • James Brayshaw, Dennis Cometti, Garry Lyon, Danny Frawley, Damian Barrett, Mark Howard, Ash Chua
Sydney v Essendon, Saturday 4 April, ANZ Stadium
  • Wayne Schwass, Brad Seymour, Jude Bolton, Liam Flanagan
Brisbane Lions v Collingwood, Saturday 4 April, Gabba
  • Barry Denner, Sam Hargreaves, Peter Everitt, Richard Champion, Belinda Mellen
Adelaide v North Melbourne, Sunday 5 April, Adelaide Oval
  • Brian Taylor, Wayne Schwass, Wayne Carey, Mark Ricciuto, Jay Clark
Fremantle v Port Adelaide, Sunday 5 April, Domain Stadium
  • Dale Lewis, Brenton Yates, Warren Tredrea, Tania Armstrong
Hawthorn v Geelong, Monday 6 April, MCG
  • James Brayshaw, Brian Taylor, Garry Lyon, Danny Frawley, Damian Barrett, Mark Howard, Ash Chua

announce team guess for abc
Geread and Adam for fnf and 1.40pm game on sat
Rob Cross for bombers swans quieten hull for lions
francis leach and either martin blake or corbin middlemas for eagles bulldogs
nicolson and either joe sullvan or kelli underwood or matt hill for saints giants
sa crew for crows roos
wa crew for dockers power

Matthew Lloyd and Tony Shaw were also part of the 3AW team with Caroline Wilson on pre-game and Dr. Peter Larkins on the sideline.

Bomber will be on Saturday and Monday I think.

Hawthorn v Geelong, Monday 6 April, MCG
  • James Brayshaw, Brian Taylor, Garry Lyon, Danny Frawley, Damian Barrett, Mark Howard, Ash Chu
This could be great listening pregame

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they take the commentary itself from their sister stations but still have the preview/panel from 3AW usually in Melbourne (occasionally interstate) for the main game they are covering that day. Tim Lane will be doing weekends I think but he alone could not replace BT (who was actually a good host of Footy Preview imo for all his other faults) so Dwayne and Bruce will take up the slack. This is where I'd have liked AW to go and get Dan Lonergan.

dont think they use 5aa since they have tim lane or bruce eva or dwayne or is dwayne calling for fox they could 5aa then if so

back in 2003 when collingwood were playing the crows i remember having to listen to those dickheads and their broadcast since they were the only station broadcasting the game on the web when collingwood won the game after the siren the 5aa guys sounded like they were at a funeral it was funny

for next week on abc
geread and adam at mcg
rob cross at gws
matt hill at Etihad
local crews for night games
adam and matt at geeelong
geread and whoever at Etihad Stadium
forgot clint and corbin at subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Back