Society/Culture ABC - Publicly advocating murder and arson

Remove this Banner Ad

What a stupid talking point.

If Pauline Hanson promoted violence against white men and women... in the same way... she would be okay??

Was there Twitter outrage over the Q and A episode?

If you replace confused American academic with Hanson and white men with Muslim women how do you think it would go ?

The ABC notable for their refusal to report on the asylum seeker getting a free knob reconstruction after he injected it with palm oil. Compared to their breathless reporting of false claims our navy burnt their hands.
The ABC doesn't report on Daily Mail type stories.

In light of the filth broadcast on the ABC QandA program, I have sent a very strongly worded letter to the Minister for Communications, outlining my disgust and disappointment with how my tax dollars are being allocated. I demanded both the abc and sbs be shut down permanently.

I would encourage all posters, lurkers, responsible Australians, to do the same.

I think that's barking up the wrong tree, I'm all for that nutjob spewing her emotional vomit inciting violence so long as there's appropriate consequence to her not the ABC.

Your suggestion is shutting down free speech, a consequence that's too harsh merely because it's a platform, that's a slippery slope you don't want.

If you were to get your wish then the impractical progressives would get the same wish you do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just find it interesting that people actually choose to watch Always Broadcasting Crap with the range of other options.
Not everyone can afford fox

And if you look at the other FTA networks and the dross they serve up these days it's not much of a stretch to understand.

The ABC notable for their refusal to report on the asylum seeker getting a free knob reconstruction after he injected it with palm oil. Compared to their breathless reporting of false claims our navy burnt their hands.
Much like the bunch of Muslims who drove up to the north coast taking supplies for fire victims and newscorp " forgot " to report it hey.....

They run an own goal deflection piece on ABC insiders where they let slip that 165 people have already used the Medivac loophole. Its a shocking waste of taxpayer money
Ah so when you go to hospital for surgery you need, is that a waste of tax payer money?

"allowed to continue unchecked mostly by men and especially by privileged men"

As in the shocking number of women who simply don't report the crime, or are disbelieved if they do.

It is very difficult to get accused of rape, difficult to get arrested for it, and unlikely you'll ever be convicted of it.

I've repeated this a few times: 20% of DNA from rapes matches up as being from a serial rapist. These guys commit an average of 7 to 11 rapes before they are caught.

No doubt if we added "Muslim" in there somewhere the hard right would be all over it.

I thought only middle aged white guys were rapists, and all of them. That's what I've been led to believe even though I haven't raped anyone.

Yeh, I’ve pretty much raped as many people as I’ve desired, zero.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back