Ablett/Danger/Selwood best midfield trio since Cousins/Judd/Kerr?

Remove this Banner Ad

How droll. Funny how we lose players and yet smashed the living shite out of your mob in the PF. Even with all the help the AFL give you and you taking our best player we’ve still gone way past you. Sucked in.

#geelongrcrap
By 'way past you' do you refer to lasting a week longer before getting smashed in the GF?

Didn't win a pinch of s**t though did you.
20 year drought next year :)

Bit like your mob eh. Didn’t win a wet cracker and you’ve got * all youth coming through and no depth in your team. I reckon I know who is in for a 20 year drought. We haven’t peaked yet.

Bit like your mob eh. Didn’t win a wet cracker and you’ve got **** all youth coming through and no depth in your team. I reckon I know who is in for a 20 year drought. We haven’t peaked yet.
Hahahaha. Haven't been bottom 4 for over 30 years and have had less top 10 picks than every club in that time.
We don't do bottoming out bro.

And yet our trio beat them by 51 points in a qualifying final :).

1 game. Doesn't mean that your trio is better, but i'm sure you know that ;)
I went to school with Trent and would love to rate him ahead of Ablett, Danger or Selwood, but his behind all 3.

I Dont think so, 4 or 5 years ago would have been. GA will b lucky to play 10 game next year, i love selwood hes been great but his body looks shot to me..

Take a breather chief.

Whinge about Selwood all you want. Doesn’t change him being a champion of the game.

The hard truth is he is only seen this way by Geelong fans...... no one else see's him as a "champion of the game"...
He will go down for an embarrassing high game's played/free kick ratio and thats how history will remember him.
No amount of campaigning from your mob is ever going to change that fact.

That should be a capital "i" in "i'll" and no apostrophe in "Cat's" - shame on your shoddy English, Dawkthorn mug.

You gave yourself one job and you couldn't do it. Now get under the house! :drunk:

Don't quit your day job champ!... errrr (forgot you're a Geelong fan) I mean don't stop collecting your centrelink.... Now back to the pipe!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The hard truth is he is only seen this way by Geelong fans...... no one else see's him as a "champion of the game"...
He will go down for an embarrassing high game's played/free kick ratio and thats how history will remember him.

Um. Yeah.

No.

Don't quit your day job champ!... errrr (forgot you're a Geelong fan) I mean don't stop collecting your centrelink.... Now back to the pipe!

Glad you agree ;)
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forums/bay-13.138/

There's a place for shitposting.

FFS stop embarrassing yourself. Anyone that has played any level of senior footy idolises him, he's an absolute beast and a bloke you'd love to play alongside of. I'm sick of the pompous views on champion players made by people from the comfort of their couch with absolutely no concept of the brutality of the sport they're watching.

FFS stop embarrassing yourself. Anyone that has played any level of senior footy idolises him, he's an absolute beast and a bloke you'd love to play alongside of. I'm sick of the pompous views on champion players made by people from the comfort of their couch with absolutely no concept of the brutality of the sport they're watching.
Poty

Full credit.

A shattered knee cap ending a footballer career is considered a "pompous no idea view of the sport" is it?
Well, no... I don't idolise him... I think his a complete sook and uses dodgy tactics to exploit free kicks.
Don't barge in here with your crap implying i'm not fit to have an opinion on him. I don't like how he goes about it and i'm entitled to share those views as much as anyone else on this godforsaken website.

Add Duncan and is it the best quad midfield ever?

Mate look you've gOTta take them rose COLOURED glasses off and take a look

IT's CLEARLY not the best quad midfield ever because they have never even all played together yet. Let alone proven themselves by never losing a game if they want to even attempt it at their age. They're old and BATTERED MATE. I reckon their muscles will start breaking down more regularly as they enter their twilight years.

A shattered knee cap ending a footballer career is considered a "pompous no idea view of the sport" is it?
Well, no... I don't idolise him... I think his a complete sook and uses dodgy tactics to exploit free kicks.
Don't barge in here with your crap implying i'm not fit to have an opinion on him. I don't like how he goes about it and i'm entitled to share those views as much as anyone else on this godforsaken website.

Yet I bet you idolise say, Leigh Matthews who was, regardless of your masturbatory views, both a thug and a champion. Luke hodge likewise.

You can think whatever the f*** you want. It won’t change the fact that 600 people who know a shitload more about proper football than you ever will think a whole lot f***in more about Joel Selwood than what your tampon-level opinion of him will ever mean. Hence they keep making him an AA captain etc.

But nah you’ve seen him drop his knees an inch or two so you know wayyyyy more ayyyy braaaaa

Please don't add Duncan to this debate. Dangerfield, Selwood and Ablett could prove a formidable midfield but Duncan is not in the same category. Its like a Richmond supporters trying to throw Prestia or Grigg in the same breath as Dusty and Cotchin.

Mate look you've gOTta take them rose COLOURED glasses off and take a bloody good look at yOUrsELF. Seriously. Take a look in the FUDGING mirror AND ask yourself "is it the best quad midfield ever?"
NO YOU ABSOLUTE CAMPAIGNER YOUR TEAM HAS BLOODY ACHIEVED NOTHING.

NOTHING.

IT's CLEARLY not the best quad midfield ever because they have never even all played together yet. Let alone proven themselves by never losing a game if they want to even attempt it at their age. They're old and ******* BATTERED MATE. I reckon their muscles will start breaking down more regularly as they enter their twilight years.
Um, there’s one over 30 mate.
A lot of your points are actually fairly relevant, but only one is over 30. So, as you rightly point out to some degree, let’s just wait and see hey?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back