Moved Thread Ablett/Danger/Selwood vs Voss/Black/Aker

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
history will remember ablett as the best midfielder of all time and one of the handful who have claim to being the best player of all time. Voss aint in that mix. Danger was the best player in 2016 and clearly in the top 2 in 2017. Black has never been in the best two players in the league in any year of his career. He never reached that level. Your mind has rewritten history.
You realise Black won a Brownlow right?...

Mate, the stupidity of this post is mind blowing. Try this, Aker wasn’t a head ducking for free kick stager. Was good enough to get his own kicks.

Hodge, Mitchell and Lewis is 3 players.

Then you should know better

Mate, facts and results don’t lie. Just take your head out of the sand for a bit.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
So you concede you were wrong.

history will remember ablett as the best midfielder of all time and one of the handful who have claim to being the best player of all time. Voss aint in that mix. Danger was the best player in 2016 and clearly in the top 2 in 2017. Black has never been in the best two players in the league in any year of his career. He never reached that level. Your mind has rewritten history.

You are seriously under rating Black. He's got a Brownlow, Norm Smith, 3 premierships and triple AA.

Ablett the best player of the lot. The full package, give me Voss and his leadership over Ablett and his time at the Suns.

Voss
Ablett
Black
Selwood
Dangerfield
Akermanis

You are seriously under rating Black. He's got a Brownlow, Norm Smith, 3 premierships and triple AA.

Ablett the best player of the lot. The full package, give me Voss and his leadership over Ablett and his time at the Suns.

Voss
Ablett
Black
Selwood
Dangerfield
Akermanis
Aker had more talent in his left nut than others on that list IMO. Was a freak that could do anything with an athletic profile off the charts, but also inconsistent which brings him down.

I would rate Voss over Ablett, while Ablett is the more skillful player, Voss's leadership is worth far more than anything Ablett would bring

Ablett wins your team games Voss leads your team to premierships

Voss
Ablett
Black
Selwood
Dangerfield
Akermanis

Voss
Dangerfield
Ablett
Selwood
Black
Lappin
Akermanis
Power
Duncan
Notting
Blicavs

Lol, you are so lit. No mate, i'm right.

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.
Taylor Duryea is better than Dustin Martin then right? If flags > everything else, as you say?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would rate Voss over Ablett, while Ablett is the more skillful player, Voss's leadership is worth far more than anything Ablett would bring

Ablett wins your team games Voss leads your team to premierships
hmm ok. the mystical power of leadership that is impossible to see or measure. ablett was constantly our best player when geelong was being challenged during his prime. we would not of won the 2011 or 2009 flag without ablett putting in big finals that got us over the line in the 2007 prelim, 2009 qf final and 2009 gf. he also should of had a norm smith in 08 and was by far our best in the 2010 prelim when we lost. in both those finals he played games better than any of voss finals.

hmm ok. the mystical power of leadership that is impossible to see or measure. ablett was constantly our best player when geelong was being challenged during his prime. we would not of won the 2011 or 2009 flag without ablett putting in big finals that got us over the line in the 2007 prelim, 2009 qf final and 2009 gf. he also should of had a norm smith in 08 and was by far our best in the 2010 prelim when we lost. in both those finals he played games better than any of voss finals.
Didn't know Ablett played in the 2011 grand final

This is the trio to beat still. All in their primes and really did carry their team to a flag.

Brisbane had quality all round and were a better team, but Voss, Black, Aker were a shade below these 3.

Ablett/Danger/Selwood is great, but Ablett is not in his prime. Selwood is not in his absolute prime. If they were, there'd certainly be an argument. As it stands, they are not.
And proof is in the pudding whenever Brisbane played WC, WC destroyed them from about 2002 on wards because CKJ always outplayed their Brisbane opponents.

Taylor Duryea is better than Dustin Martin then right? If flags > everything else, as you say?

Lol, no mate, and I didn’t even add Burgoyne into the mix. Sub out Lewis or Hodge and add him in if you want. Still better than the three current Geelong “guns”.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back