Rumour Ablett senior in rehab

Remove this Banner Ad

Explanation why GAJ wants to go home for personal reasons I guess.

Geelong Grammar?
Cut the guy some slack it was obviously a typo.

He obviously meant Kelsey, though it does make the story a little weird.

"Teen Challenge" is a church run community just outside of Kyabram where people who are battling substance abuse and other issues spend time reacquainting themselves with the work of the lord.

He has spent time there on and off over the last 20 years, not necessarily undergoing rehab, and it's not unusual to see him in the town from time to time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heroin hey. And the circle turns.

I hope , if it is for family reasons , that person is getting all the help they need. If as Abasi has pointed out its something he does from time to time to give back to the community then more kudos to Senior.

Heroin hey. And the circle turns.

I hope , if it is for family reasons , that person is getting all the help they need. If as Abasi has pointed out its something he does from time to time to give back to the community then more kudos to Senior.
During the late 90's and early 2000's Ablett would be seen around car yards, looking for cars to work on as this was his hobby.

He could very well be back at teen challenge doing the same thing.

A family of well known drug users makes you wonder if ablett juniors religious standings is a cover up.

Hope they get the help they need. Heroin and what not is a blight on our community.
Give me a good old fashioned junkie, over a meth head any day of the week. You can't trust them as far as you can throw them, but when they're on the gear the worst thing you need to worry about is them nodding out with a lit cigarette.

This doesn't explain why he used to turn up to church in Drouin in the late 80's with a blue shitbox.

I don't know if he'll ever beat his demons, but I hope he can find a way to live with them.
Do you mean "does"?

This doesn't explain why he used to turn up to church in Drouin in the late 80's with a blue shitbox.

I don't know if he'll ever beat his demons, but I hope he can find a way to live with them.

amazing how heritable these kind of problems are. Change of being a drug addict or alcoholic is 10x higher when your parent(s) were/was.

He was a regular customer with Methadone scripts in a pharmacy in Drouin.

It's sad really. I don't see drug addicts as bad people. Some do bad things, others are good people who need help.

Aren't you meant to keep that stuff confidential?

I am guessing Sr wasnt doing his rehab in LA?

IN which case Jrs claims that he 'wants to go home for family reasons' but is on holiday in LA is a pile of steaming BS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back