Bumped Ablett signs with Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not just the AFL.

NBA has same issues - see CP3 trade to Lakers that got stopped.

GM of NO team told LA GM he was authorised to do deal. LA agreed and trade was approved by both club and submitted to NBA league office.

David Stern, then CEO on NBA (NBA also owned, administrated and ran NO NBA team) vetoed trade - as Stern was the "superior CEO" of NBA and thus the team. He didnt want Lakers to get a big name again and for a developing team to lose a star.

SO trade was shut down and Lakers missed out and got worse as a team and the rest is history.

Im not a NBA or Laker fan - just highlighting there are professional sports examples outside AFL where management manufactures outcomes.

Go Catters
David Stern is one of the biggest pieces of corrupt s**t in sports that he should be running FIFA; makes Andrew Demetriou look like Princess Mary in comparison.

Ablett went to the Suns
wonder who paid for 20 family members to go to the USa on a family holiday

anyways - he should not have sold his gear, and shouldnt have been so smarmy
or sooky at the brownlow

let alone attend the logies

Ablett gone almost certainly lost us the 2013 flag.
If we couldn't win it without him, we probably didn't deserve it. It irritates me when commentators say we are a two man team now, and equally 2011 proved that Ablett didn't cost us anything when he left, we weren't a one man team then.

Ablett went to the Suns
wonder who paid for 20 family members to go to the USa on a family holiday

anyways - he should not have sold his gear, and shouldnt have been so smarmy
or sooky at the brownlow

let alone attend the logies
Why? Seems pretty petty criticism.

If we couldn't win it without him, we probably didn't deserve it. It irritates me when commentators say we are a two man team now, and equally 2011 proved that Ablett didn't cost us anything when he left, we weren't a one man team then.
We couldnt win without him...and no ruck and no chappy and no enright...and varcoe misssing and and! Fact is you need a lot of luck to go right to win a flag and imo simpson doing his knee against the saints was the big 1. I was sitting there at that game at kp and felt flat...sure we mighta beat the saint by 100 points but we left the game losers in the context of there being bigger fish to fry.

Still if wed had 1 of ablett or simpson in the qf wed have beaten the dockers. No daws structurally ****ed us but with gazs form in 2013 he was worth 3 players he was that good. Still if wed had enright and chappy wasnt rubbed out against port by the corrupt organisation that is the afl wed have almost certainly beaten the hawks. Im not superstitious but the kennett curse died when chappy didnt play the first time...next game he left...* the afl they dudded us again.

It’s all in the past ...let’s all move on we got an exciting year ahead of us
Aint that the truth dude, gaz is gonna absolutely kill it of that im certain. I think hes got another 2 years left in him and maybe then some if were lucky. He won gcs bnf as easy as normal people breathing with a "bung" sholder and calf no less. The guys a freakin unbelievable human specimen born and breed literlly for the game of afl. Its gonna be as exquisite the melts from oppo supprters as it will be watching the bald warrior do his thing for the team that always is in his heart.

I personally cannot wait. Im bullish about next year. Duncans form (he should have been AA but wasnt even in the list omfg what a joke that was) if he repeats it, danger is a freak he wont slow down...sels form first half of the year was simply exceptional...ablett you wait people are gunna get a shock the goat is gunna kill it, i meant KILL IT in 2018 and i think we can win the flag. Buzza will play forward, harry back to defence...gregson and mcarthy 2 little guns will have their fitness back so too will cocky. Its gonna be glorious when we take all the spoils once more.

I can see that. You've made that same point for months if not years. That's why I think you are obsessed. You can't simply move on.
YOU COULD SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT EVERY POINT IN THIS THREAD
your post is obseesive

seriously put me on block and move on - your life will be enhanced
and will have 3 minutes back as i will not be responding to your repetitive arguments

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is no longer relevant.

And the only thing it seems to be doing is causing aggravation.

We are done here...

PS -GAJ is back in the hoops... lets move forward.

GO Cattters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back