Ablett tells International Rules to GAGF, busy opening a Servo

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate international rules.

I hate international rules.

I've been supporting GAJ on this thread.
If you'd only stop drinking your mates bong water for a while and READ.......
What's 'Bong water'?
I do wish you unemployed ravers would use a nomenclature that can be understood by normal productive members of society.

Last edited:
Whats 'Bong water'?
I do wish you unemployed ravers would use a nomenclature that can be understood by normal productive members of society.
When you grow up, and get to High School, you'll understand.

Are you really Wonka, or an Oompa Loompa?
You post like the latter.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's back, just in case you all missed it.

GAZ%20HERO.png

Hype mixed with opposition fear and tears. It's fantastic, let me tell you. :)
Stringer will play more quality football than Ablett does next year. Devon Smith may as well, as might Jack Watts - all three of whom told Geelong to GAGF in the trade period.

Would be hilarious if Motlop carries on his form from the finals and racks up more Brownlow votes than Gaz. Quite possible too given Little Judas will only play 10 games max thanks to that completely rooted shoulder of his. :(

Stringer will play more quality football than Ablett does next year. Devon Smith may as well, as might Jack Watts - all three of whom told Geelong to GAGF in the trade period.

Would be hilarious if Motlop carries on his form from the finals and racks up more Brownlow votes than Gaz. Quite possible too given Little Judas will only play 10 games max thanks to that completely rooted shoulder of his. :(
GARY Ablett will start pre-season early after declaring he was physically ready to play every game next season.

“I’m 33 now, the body is still feeling really great, I feel I have got some good years left in the midfield and then I may drift forward after that,” Ablett said.

“I have been doing a fair bit of training just to make sure I am ready to go day one of pre-season, there are no issues with the shoulder.

“I obviously missed a fair bit of footy last season but I am on top of that now and spent a bit of time with the physios and the doctor and I will be ready to go on day one of pre-season.

“I want to be out there for all 22 games and hopefully finals as well.”
Few years in the midfield, then a few more up forward. Only cost us a downgrade of pick 19 to 22 as well. Picking up the best player in the comp for a packet of chips feels amazing. :)

Dont you have some GWS minnows to stalk?
Seriously your hard to please- dont like short people, dont like giants.
You should change your username to Goldilocks

But I am pleased. Every unprompted tag and tiny person reference shows that I got into your head and stayed there.:thumbsu:

Didn't we do abbreviation, spelling or proper use of the English language at school today oompa?

Probably a middle child

Remove this Banner Ad

Back