Absolute bloody disgrace!

Remove this Banner Ad

madkat182

Debutant
Jan 14, 2001
AFL Club
Geelong
the boys were pathetic and didnt deserve to win! especially with the indiscriminate hits on the port players! the senior players need to take a step back and look at the wat they showed the younger players out there today!

If Ben Graham has been instructed to (or is doing off his own bat) to be some sort of physical enforcer, he should forget it straight away and just play the ball. His efforts out there were just awful today. What do you think G4E, how would you assess the mighty pussies to this point of the season??

Originally posted by oh_my_hat:
If Ben Graham has been instructed to (or is doing off his own bat) to be some sort of physical enforcer, he should forget it straight away and just play the ball. His efforts out there were just awful today. What do you think G4E, how would you assess the mighty pussies to this point of the season??

im sorry but i have to say this, but i saw the game today in adelaide and his efforts today show that he is underrated. im sorry but that was a shocking game from your captain. i just had to say it

------------------
I would like to say that i believe in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

yes...what an odd tactic.

Play physical football is fine when you are winning the ball....but doing it after your opponant as got it is just stupid.

Just win the ball and worry about the man afterwards

ptw

Lets me just ask something, why didn't they seserve to win, i am agreeing with you there the senior players need to take a steop back and etc but they derserve to win unless they cheated..

Originally posted by madkat182:
the boys were pathetic and didnt deserve to win! especially with the indiscriminate hits on the port players! the senior players need to take a step back and look at the wat they showed the younger players out there today!

well really, it was a bad game and thats great that u had to say it!!!

Originally posted by dee_girl9:

im sorry but i have to say this, but i saw the game today in adelaide and his efforts today show that he is underrated. im sorry but that was a shocking game from your captain. i just had to say it

well inflatable, did u see the game if so u sure u were watching the same one as me??
the boys didnt play like they should have and were totally out classed by the power!! not once today did we look like winning!
im relatively calm now after sunday nite, however i think big changes need to be made for saturday, for 1 bizz, needs a run in the 2's. hope fully saturdays game wont be to hard to watch!

Kate
smile.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back