AC/DC

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh please no. Angus for gods sake just wind it up. Lets not have this stain of a bloke front the band.

Ever.

It is still odd we've heard nothing from Brian. The Young's run a tighter ship than Kim Jong. Nothing gets in or out without their approval.

Even 40 years later, Mark Evans still won't disclose the full reasons behind his leaving the band.
Yep rule with an iron fist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Queen have FINALLY got the right front man in Adam Lambert, but seriously, Brian needs to let go. He's clearly in charge of the shows and there's so many long boring bits. Nobody, absolutely ******* NOBODY, wants to see a bass solo. And a drum solo can be interesting, but not for 7 ******* minutes.

He seems so determined to give everyone their turn. Mate, nobody went to see Queen for the other guys.

I actually disagree about Adam Lambert, he's a good showman but this guy almost got the gig and is a better fit...he even looks like Freddie..

Marc Martel everybody !!

Tom Petty remains this
13157268823_2ccaccfc6f_b.jpg

People who play play instruments while singing more often than not are not frontmen. They are not Robert Plant, Bon Scott, Brian Johnson, Axl Rose, Freddie Mercury, etc.

Not sure how he goes these days but Axl never had the strongest of voices in his heyday. Might be rasping five songs in after Back In Black...

It's only for ten shows at this stage, if it doesn't work out then hopefully they call it a day.

Interesting that Angus played Riff Raff, when was the last time that was done live? It is an Axl favourite. Wonder if they will mix up the set list of these last 10 shows to accomodate him?

I may not like every decision the band makes and how it is run outside of creating music, but I still trust them. The whole "no original members bar angus" is overrated anyway.

Cliff - 1977 - Powerage
Chris - 1990 - The Razors Edge
Stevie - 1988 - Blow Up Your Video tour.

They all have a decent enough history with the band. They aren't KISS style ringins.

Interesting that Angus played Riff Raff, when was the last time that was done live? It is an Axl favourite.

Makes sense given Axl's punk leanings.

Only listed three times with Brian at setlist.fm, twice in New Orleans in 1986 and in the 1996 London VH1 set.

Maybe Angus' best little-known solo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back