Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 17, 2006
NSW
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Manchester City, Western Sydney W
This is for AC Milan fans

i am not a huge fan of Italian soccer but if i picked a team it would be AC Milan cuiase they are a cliub that has a lot of passion

Roos4eva

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2003
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Western United FC
Any EPL club that Aussies go for is the spawn of satan.
lol.

You could have just said any EPL club is the spawn of satan and left the "Aussies" bit out and your point would have the same mea...

Oh.

schumi26

Senior List
Apr 19, 2007
Bremerhaven, Germany
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Werder Bremen ; 1. FC Lok
That was the Punishment that Silvio Berlusconi didnt want sell Broadcast rights to germany. :mad::D Glad that we throwing you out of the Cup :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that_dood

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 27, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
How boring would it be to be an AC fan? Now they are out of the Europa they have to put up with being interested in the Serie A which has got to be the most boring league in world football. Any league with that many Italians playing is just asking for boring tactical Adelaide United football.

Tommy the Cat

Team Captain
Jun 11, 2007
God's Country
AFL Club
Geelong
Big Milan fan here, up to second spot now

The crunch game will be in two weeks against Juve, that should decide second spot.

Cant see anyone catching Inter.

Galactico

All Australian
Feb 25, 2009
Babylon Club
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
AC Milan
seems it will be a rather average end to Milan's season, although the whole season has been that, punctuated by a few startling performances in Serie A.

They should get automatic re-entry into the Champions League but geez they should never have slipped out, was a disgrace for such a massive club and a very successful one. Need some defensive reinforcements for next season, have leaked far too many goals.....some young talent down there would be nice.

Ronaldinho needs to stay, he has a ridiculous level of talent and I have no idea why Ancelotti hasn't started him more often. They need to keep Kaka, not sell him off to Real Madrid and an attack of Kaka-Ronaldinho-Pato can certainly cause some damage in Europe next season.

Time for the likes of Seedorf to call it a day, seriously Milan need to get serious with structuring the team and making some hard decisions.

Very average season by Milan's standards but to be honest I didn't expect alot more. Still too many holes in the defence to be a consistent threat. With some required changes made, next season could be far more promising. Wouldn't mind Frank Rijkaard at the helm. :thumbsu:

Tommy the Cat

Team Captain
Jun 11, 2007
God's Country
AFL Club
Geelong
well it looks like Kaka i off to Madrid and now Ancellotti has launched a huge bid for Pato

Milan did a 15mill deal for Gourncuff to Bordeaux so they should be sufficiently cashed up to not sell Pato

I would rather keep Pato than Kaka

Subaru Impreza

Cancelled
Feb 21, 2009
Australia
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Glory Lakers ManC Patriots WCE Freo
big game tonight in the Berlusconi Cup against Juventus

Juve start slight favourites here , have probably stronger team for up coming season as well

May 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Barcelona
A lot of managers and sporting directors like to employ the "carrot on a stick" approach in regards to pay rises in order to improve performances. But not Ronaldinho, no, he's done the opposite. He's given the AC milan the carrot (his ability) so long as they improve his contract! LOL! Reportedly set to jump from 6.5m euros to 8m.

What a businessman! if not a dentist.

Back