Access to swans games

Remove this Banner Ad

GoTheSwannies

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I'm considering dabbling in a bit of video editing (e.g. goals or game highlights vids), and was wondering if anyone knows a place I can access previous swans games?

Not sure if that Aussie rules torrent site is still operational, and if you still need an invite (or if they're still accepting new users), but I was wondering if anyone can help me out.

Apologies if I'm breaking any rules (feel free to delete if that's the case), and happy for this to be rolled into the "random posts' thread in a week or so, but just wanted to put it out there in the main forum just in case someone has a hookup.

PM's welcome if that's the best approach to answering this question.

I assume they wouldn't be downloadable files?

Good resource nonetheless, particularly for reviewing the games, so thanks for the info.

Would still like to get my hands on actual game files though if anyone knows where I can access them.

I assume they wouldn't be downloadable files?

Good resource nonetheless, particularly for reviewing the games, so thanks for the info.

Would still like to get my hands on actual game files though if anyone knows where I can access them.

If you know how to use The network Inspector and VLC you can probably download them.

And yes that other site still exists.

If you know how to use The network Inspector and VLC you can probably download them.

And yes that other site still exists.
Hmmmm... well you've given me a couple of ideas. I'm not very techie, hence didn't think of that, but I'm sure a bit of research and a how-to YouTube clip will equip me with the necessary knowledge.

Thanks for the lead

Remove this Banner Ad

Back