Accountability - how do you manage yourself?

Remove this Banner Ad

Kram

I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
I would 100% swim quicker if I had a couple of days off and did nothing, but I can't go a day without going.

In saying that should really get motivated to work a lot harder in general to get really fit. Like 10 x 50m near sprints on the minute. Or pyramids of 50, 100, 150, 150, 100 and 50 at near full effort with half a minute rest in-between. Feels likes death trying to get through stuff like though haha.

Last edited:

Kram

I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
ok did 8 x 50m sprints yesterday then 10 x today, only did it on 70 seconds instead of 60 though.

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
A bit of my current accountability

I lost 1.4kgs over the weekend, was kept up the last 2 nights with number ones (trained Friday, Sunday and Monday, last 2 days were fairly hard compared to earlier last week)

So anyways, I feel it's time for another refeed day so I don't burn out by weeks end, last had one 2 Friday's ago (10 days), probably have low 3000s calories today, had 2 pita bread pizzas just before when I got home (about 1900 calories for the 2), so I'll just have a normal meat and salad/coleslaw for tea and that'll do me at probably 3200 or something, then I'll average 2400-2500 next few days then reassess come Saturday

Love this Cronometer app, absolutely makes me accountable for what I put in my mouth, weighing out most of my food, so I keep track of calories and macros daily

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad