AFC Fiorentina vs San Diego Padres​
FiorentinaACFFL_zps1c5283c0.png
SDPACFFLPost_zps359da67d.png
Miami Dolphins vs West Sydney Wanderers​
==No Entry for Miami Dolphins==​
Wanderers_zpsfee7a058.png
Wanderers win by Default​
*Voters can choose to give points(votes) for percentage

craegus what is the story behind the wanderers heritage?

In 1880 a team called the Wanderers played the King's School in the first football match in Australia (in Parramatta).

From my research, the Wanderers wore a white top with blue southern cross on the left breast, and blue stockings. Some reports mention blue knickerbockers that billowed beneath the knees (others just how the knickerbockers looked but not what colour they were), so that was more of a guess, as was the blue colour (I used the NRMA logos normal blue).

Manchester City vs Melbourne Stars​
==No Entry For Manchester City==​

Sorry, but I do not agree with this. I sent you my entry ages before this was posted, you had it for about a week before I deleted it, and you didn't save it. I realize that you posted at 11:36 PM last night to get my entry in, at 7:30 AM this morning when I was heading off to school and had no chance to get it in.

Realistically it should be a win for the Stars and myself, as I lose a game when I'm not at fault.

PS check your PM

Sorry, but I do not agree with this. I sent you my entry ages before this was posted, you had it for about a week before I deleted it, and you didn't save it. I realize that you posted at 11:36 PM last night to get my entry in, at 7:30 AM this morning when I was heading off to school and had no chance to get it in.

Realistically it should be a win for the Stars and myself, as I lose a game when I'm not at fault.

PS check your PM

Yeah look, just like season 1 all entries weren't saved and attached to each round but linked by their photo sharing sites.
I should've saved all entries in case of the worst.
I don't know what else to do about people with no entries but give them a loss, but in your case you deserve some compensation
At least you have an entry for next round and the following.
a separate poll for Stars and City....

I like this idea. I'll do it.
Hope it's ok with you NM.
TheDoctor11 could you please remove the "Melbourne Stars" option from the polls if possible?
Thanks

TheDoctor11 could you please remove the "Melbourne Stars" option from the polls if possible?
Thanks

I think that potentially resets the entire vote. I think it's best just to leave it and then ignore it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back