Achievement Unlocked - What do you look forward to seeing from individuals this year?

rangatangtang

Cancelled
Jul 20, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
With so much acknowledgement of the established and emerging talent in our budding side I thought it would be fun to adapt the concept of unlocking game achievements to channel the predictions and hopes we have for the group this year. Thinking things which we have seen players try to do that might not quite have come off, or things which our young guys could do as they come into their own. It would also be kind of fun to mark them off and add to it over time. Thoughts?

Achievement Unlocked - Lachied and loaded

Lachie Neale has goaled from FWD pocket on the run X2 in 1 half

Achievement Unlocked - Hi, my name is Ely Smith, here is one of your teeth back

Ely Smith has layed 8 tackles for the match

Achievement Unlocked - Sleight of foot

Dayne Zorko has kicked 3 goals for the match

With so much acknowledgement of the established and emerging talent in our budding side I thought it would be fun to adapt the concept of unlocking game achievements to channel the predictions and hopes we have for the group this year. Thinking things which we have seen players try to do that might not quite have come off, or things which our young guys could do as they come into their own. It would also be kind of fun to mark them off and add to it over time. Thoughts?

Achievement Unlocked - Lachied and loaded

Lachie Neale has goaled from FWD pocket on the run X2 in 1 half

Achievement Unlocked - Hi, my name is Ely Smith, here is one of your teeth back

Ely Smith has layed 8 tackles for the match

Achievement Unlocked - Sleight of foot

Dayne Zorko has kicked 3 goals for the match

Fun idea. Maybe turn it into a comp too? When the list is compiled people pick ten or so they think are most achievable and first person to tick off all ten wins a million dollars*.

*or a kudos

rangatangtang

Cancelled
Jul 20, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Fun idea. Maybe turn it into a comp too? When the list is compiled people pick ten or so they think are most achievable and first person to tick off all ten wins a million dollars*.

*or a kudos
Sure why not make it 2 million

Full Wingspan

Premiership Player
Oct 3, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Achievement Unlocked - Aurora Borealis
Sam Skinner has dobbed 3x steamed clams from a roaming half-forward position.

Achievement Unlocked - but Grizzly Adams did have a beard?
Look out! Marcus Adams has held the opposition full-forward goalless and has the game-high 1%ers.

FLVanLandingham

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Achievement Unlocked- Stay Gold, Ponyboy
Zorko goes through a season without getting suspended or giving away a 50.

Achievement Unlocked - Big O gets a Big Bag
Big O get 5 goals in a match.

Achievement Unlocked - A Rich Coast
A goal to Rich from outside 50, within under 3 kicks and marks, no ball touching the ground, from a kickout from Rich.

Achievement Unlocked - Fisting a 50
A spoil with the fist from Andrews travels 50 meters.

Achievement Unlocked - Triple Nom
The three mark of the year nominations from a single round are from Cameron, McCarthy, and Hipwood.

Andrews is the unanimous choice and worthy Norm Smith medallist
I thought all the entries in this thread were realistic until someone gave a major award to someone other than a midfielder.

Maroon Monsoon

All Australian
Oct 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Akermitchus

Mitch robbo kicks an impossible goal in the right pocket running out of bounds while wearing his peroxide hair. Bonus points if he does it twice in a row

Back