Action Comics #844 (spoilers)

The Legend

Team Captain
Jul 8, 2003
The Planet of the Apes
Other Teams
Sydney
Just finished reading it. Great stuff. Pretty intriguing. I don't know if its due to Donner co-scripting, but it had a "Widescreen" feel to it. Also got to see Supes in a more threatening light than usual. Tasty all 'round.

Recommended reading.:thumbsu:

Thanks for reminding me about PWJ - just phoned up to get it added to my list. Apparently there's a black and white version as well which I'm getting. :rolleyes:

Speaking of customs the latest shipment to the shop I buy from was held up because there was some sort of porcelain Star Wars gun in it which customs decided might be a banned replica. Idiots.

The Legend

Team Captain
Jul 8, 2003
The Planet of the Apes
Other Teams
Sydney
Thanks for reminding me about PWJ - just phoned up to get it added to my list. Apparently there's a black and white version as well which I'm getting. :rolleyes:

Speaking of customs the latest shipment to the shop I buy from was held up because there was some sort of porcelain Star Wars gun in it which customs decided might be a banned replica. Idiots.

I almost got the B&W version. Seemed to suit the tone of the book alot better. The only copies at my LCS were in pretty cruddy nick though. I'll still grab it if I find one though. Very noir and nice looking. Ties into CW#5.

Back