jarred leto

followed by

Jeremy renner
James franco
rosamund pike
ben Affleck
the cast of the walking dead

Last edited:

Kevin Hart; rehashing Chris Tucker and Martin Lawrence and yet somehow even worse.
I gotta i agree, i don't get kevin hart at all.

Ryan reynolds above is another one who likes to think he's funny but just isn't

Efron is growing on me; made great career choices with Bad Neighbours and Greatest Showman. Clearly takes the piss out of himself in Baywatch, but I haven't seen it and heard it's pretty average. Reminds me of early Brad Pitt trying to shake off his heartthrob image (not saying he's going to be in the same league).
Zac effron has no personality though, there's nothing interesting about him, very white bread bland, not even sure he can actually act either whereas brad pitt is actually a pretty decent actor so not really a good comparison

Last edited:
Vin Diesel's tough guy shtick can GAGF. No personality whatsoever.

Deadpool movies are his only saving grace and he nailed the part. Literally sucks in everything else.
I wasn't a fan of Deadpool, so there's no saving grace for me. Actually, i just went through all his movies on IMDB and I thought he was quite good in Adventureland. But he's playing a character you're meant to dislike, so there's some irony there I guess.

Efron is growing on me; made great career choices with Bad Neighbours and Greatest Showman. Clearly takes the piss out of himself in Baywatch, but I haven't seen it and heard it's pretty average. Reminds me of early Brad Pitt trying to shake off his heartthrob image (not saying he's going to be in the same league).
Yeah I have to admit to liking him, in the right role.

He is in some absolute trash - Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates (one of the worst films I've seen in the last 5 years); Baywatch; High School Musical trilogy; Hairspray; The Lucky One etc.).. but I also really enjoyed his work in Liberal Arts, Neighbours, and his cameo in The Disaster Artist.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robert Downey Jr.

I think he walks around smugly, thinking he is top s**t because he is the main star of the MCU, when being a former druggie should have humbled him a bit.

I also hate how his many admirers thinks RDJ's s**t doesn't stink.

Yeah I didnt mind him in Speed. Great flick that one- was absolutely massive when it came out in the cinema.

Also, when they did "Speed 2" he was sorely missing.

He would have made that film a little better than it was.

As distinct from Tom Cruise, who is/was criminally miscast in the role of Reacher.

Reacher is supposed to be 6'4" and built like a mountain. Casting a 5'2" pygmy in the role was never, ever, going to work.

But, like I mentioned, Cruise bought the film rights, and so cast himself.

if only some other actor who looked closer to the character had the money to buy the rights.

I thought she was great in Scrubs and Cougar Town.

Kristen Bell used to irrationally s**t me until I watched The Good Place, now I think she's fantastic.

I can't stand Eisenberg, Gyllenhaal, Depp and Cruise.

Eisenberg's a cnut, pretty much gives nothing in any interview he does and behaves like a petulant child.

Ohh Tough one
Nicole Kidman (I mean she isn't unattractive but she isn't necessarily attractive either)
Liam Neeson
Tom Cruise
The Rock
Micheal Cerra
Joshepp Gorden Levitt
Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattinson
Tom Cruise
Rebel Wilson (not funny, dont know how she made it in Hollywood)
Blake Lively
Gwyneth Paltrow (though she doesn't really act anymore, she's busy promoting Goop)
Rooney Mara
Jennifer Garner
Ben Affleck

Really? Did you see the Girl with the dragon Tattoo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back