Actors you cannot stand.

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Tom Cruise but he seems to pop up in everything and you get over him. Like that recent Mummy movie it would have been better if it was someone else in the lead role.

Mel McCarthy is an interesting one. Women love her but guys see her an irritating fat lady.

The problem with "Mission Impossible", "Jack Reacher" and "The Mummy" film is that he buys the films rights to them, so casts himself in the lead role.

So, they are vanity projects for him.

Maybe that is something that annoys me about him. He needs to know when to cast someone better suited to a role, rather than playing it himself all the time.

(For example, I heard in the 80's, he acquired the film rights to "Iron Man" and planned on playing Tony Stark/Ironman (which he would have been totally wrong for). At least in this case, having so many other movies going at the time, meant that he never got to do it, and he sold the rights to the studio that now owns Marvel Studios).

Julian Moore. Her femmo tendencies don’t help, but her 45 degree slope from the top of her forehead to the end of her nose makes me want to stab her.

Rebel Wilson. No explanation necessary.

Jennifer Carpenter from Dexter. File the top of your ears off you f***ing elf.

The c*** who played Joffrey. By all accounts he’s a great kid. But Joffrey was a c***.

Terry Crews. How the f*** did he even get a start in film?

Nick Gianoppoulis. Not one thing I have ever seen him do is funny. Yeah you’re a f***in Greek, we get it.

Owen Wilson. Can you PLEASE, deliver a line without that winsome grin on your horribly disfigured face.

Every cast member of Big Bang. All c***s.

The c*** who plays Joffrey also played James Gordon's son in the "Dark Knight" trilogy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with "Mission Impossible", "Jack Reacher" and "The Mummy" film is that he buys the films rights to them, so casts himself in the lead role.

So, they are vanity projects for him.

Maybe that is something that annoys me about him. He needs to know when to cast someone better suited to a role, rather than playing it himself all the time.

(For example, I heard in the 80's, he acquired the film rights to "Iron Man" and planned on playing Tony Stark/Ironman (which he would have been totally wrong for). At least in this case, having so many other movies going at the time, meant that he never got to do it, and he sold the rights to the studio that now owns Marvel Studios).

Tom Cruise owned Iron Man in the 80's
Which nightclub?

proxy.php

Closethread.

Another great actor

uyFLvoc2RkHWtEkFSQLlIvdPsbSHh-4S8unHiZEAxtU.gif

Adam Sandler - A lot less funny than he thinks he is

Zac Effron - bland and boring as bat s**t
Efron is growing on me; made great career choices with Bad Neighbours and Greatest Showman. Clearly takes the piss out of himself in Baywatch, but I haven't seen it and heard it's pretty average. Reminds me of early Brad Pitt trying to shake off his heartthrob image (not saying he's going to be in the same league).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back