Ad at the bottom of the mobile site

Remove this Banner Ad

I scroll and don't go 2 cm near the ad, and I don't want to cancel it because that sets it off and it still triggers an ad. Very frustrating

I scroll and don't go 2 cm near the ad, and I don't want to cancel it because that sets it off and it still triggers an ad. Very frustrating
Could you get a screen grab? I have had a few people with different phones report no issues.

I just cannot recreate it.

Roger that.
I'm trying to figure out if I can filter out people who are replying and drop the ad at that point.

So either it is removed when you click "Reply" or it doesn't even show up on threads where you are able to reply.

It's a bit complicated given the availability of variables at the point where the ad is called.

I'm trying to figure out if I can filter out people who are replying and drop the ad at that point.

So either it is removed when you click "Reply" or it doesn't even show up on threads where you are able to reply.

It's a bit complicated given the availability of variables at the point where the ad is called.

Keep at it. Put a pot of soup on and load the wood box up. Work through the night if you can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its still there and still annoying as *. I can live with the full page ad that leaves the forum in between loading pages because you can just skip and its gone, this thing is like a tumour.

Its still there and still annoying as ****. I can live with the full page ad that leaves the forum in between loading pages because you can just skip and its gone, this thing is like a tumour.
A tumour?

I have noticed in the last few days one of the mobile adds is hijacking the phone browser and going to one of those win a free iphone scam pop up pages, cant tell you which one because it's hijacking the browser almost immediately.

Im on android, have ran all the required virus scans etc and it only happens on bigfooty

I have noticed in the last few days one of the mobile adds is hijacking the phone browser and going to one of those win a free iphone scam pop up pages, cant tell you which one because it's hijacking the browser almost immediately.

Im on android, have ran all the required virus scans etc and it only happens on bigfooty
I got this too, not on bigfooty but another site I frequent. Solved it by simply deleting chromes cache.

Just happened to me too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back