Adam Campbell?

Remove this Banner Ad

Headless

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
May 27, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Does anybody know anything about him?

Been at Fremantle for 5 seasons, played 10 games and has now asked for a trade back to Victoria.

Tall forward, I believe.

Thoughts? Is he a hack or a decent player who hasn't been given opportunities?

reminds me of ben graham, hes a huge left foot kick. He can mark alright, seems a bit slow though to me.

Seems strange he's been there for five years, with only 10 games. There must be some talent there for Freo to persist with him.

He a new zealander, only bein playing the game for 8 years i think.

He has potential for sure, straight swap with cj

I rate him.

Has been playing second fiddle to Chris Tarrant (who hasn't done much), Pavlich and also Murphy. He's been basically denied opportunity through this and also injury.

But in his few opportunities he has shown the ability to take strong marks both contested and on the lead and kick big bags of goals.

He is tall, solid, tough, aggressive and inspirational. Does tend to give a way a few frees though.

Can kick a goal from outside 50m. Kicking accuracy is questionable, but he does find the goals better then Buddy at least and at 23, still has room for improvement.

js14fremantle,0.jpg

Campbell can be equivalent to McDougall.

3 choices:
Pick 67 as direct swap
or
Pick 51 for Campbell + Pick 53 as upgrade
or
Pick 67 for Campbell + Pick 69 as upgrade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

campbell is currently under contract untill the end of next year. his parents moved over from melbourne when he got drafted, but rumour has it that they want to move back, resulting in kiwi wanting to go too. because he is still under contract, it will cost a 2nd round pick for him, which i think most dockers supporters think would be paying well and truly over what he is worth, but thats what it will take for freo to release him

someone said that his accuracy was questionable? i think he is the best shot for goal in the AFL. better than fevola, pavlich and browne. i think he has a rediculous accuracy rate of like 89%

the reason he hasnt played many games was because he is a new zealander and was still learning the game. being behind pavlich, tarrant (who has been great for us), kepler and murphy hasnt helped him, but he played the last 5 games, and performed really well.

kepler by the way averaged 2.5 goals a game for freo this year and is only 23. great pickup for freo and is ahead of both murphy and campbell

I would go for him if i were you guys. every freo supporter rates him as twice as good as Murphy. he is a hard worker at training and in games. would slot into FF nicely for you guys IMO. he kicked 7 goals straight or 7.1 or something for West Perth on the Weekend.

campbell is currently under contract untill the end of next year. his parents moved over from melbourne when he got drafted, but rumour has it that they want to move back, resulting in kiwi wanting to go too. because he is still under contract, it will cost a 2nd round pick for him, which i think most dockers supporters think would be paying well and truly over what he is worth, but thats what it will take for freo to release him

someone said that his accuracy was questionable? i think he is the best shot for goal in the AFL. better than fevola, pavlich and browne. i think he has a rediculous accuracy rate of like 89%

the reason he hasnt played many games was because he is a new zealander and was still learning the game. being behind pavlich, tarrant (who has been great for us), kepler and murphy hasnt helped him, but he played the last 5 games, and performed really well.

kepler by the way averaged 2.5 goals a game for freo this year and is only 23. great pickup for freo and is ahead of both murphy and campbell
Yep, you keep believing that.

Melbourne are building a team for a shot at a premiership, something Freo has no idea about. Campbell isn't good enough, too slow, we don't want him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back