News Adam Cerra nominates Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rate Kennedy's kicking, and he's a beautiful shot at goal, I just think field kicking is more important as a midfielder, and Stocker is better in that respect and can also use both legs, also has a lot of scope to develop that area of his game.
Too right. That was a great goal he kicked against ……… oh wait, what, it was a pass across the goal face. Oops,!

it's a killer when a young fan's favourite player leaves the club.............

Yep we’ve all been there...Hamill was one of my favourite players before he left the club and I hated watching him play for the Saints. Same with Betts when he was at Adelaide.

The fact that good players like Saad, Williams and now Cerra are leaving to come to Carlton should be viewed as a positive sign that the pendulum is starting to swing our way.

Yep we’ve all been there...Hamill was one of my favourite players before he left the club and I hated watching him play for the Saints. Same with Betts when he was at Adelaide.

The fact that good players like Saad, Williams and now Cerra are leaving to come to Carlton should be viewed as a positive sign that the pendulum is starting to swing our way.
& add Hewett to that list

Yes our realignment is gathering momentum, it’s about time too , we’ve had twenty year wilderness, CFC has truly paid for the lack of preparedness to embrace modern footy administration & operations practices.
It’s onwards & upwards for the Baggers.

Finished 5th in Freo B&F

DOIG MEDAL TOP 10
Sean Darcy – 222
David Mundy - 207
Andrew Brayshaw – 186
Caleb Serong – 155
Adam Cerra – 147

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have trigger for a fifth in there, too. Wouldn't want to miss out on his best years because Geelong offers him a few more.
Reckon he’ll still be playing when his sons put on purple guernseys in a few more years. Can’t wait to terrorise Richmond fans at the thought of more Mundy’s to rip their hearts out, he he.

Just keep Newnes away from us. I still have nightmares.

Cerra has been great for Freo but I do expect him to improve when he comes back to Melb. Freo fans aren’t nearly as critical of their players as Carlton fans are and I expect Cerra to go harder.

Hope your right but this year has been endless speculation that almost all of our players are soft, not running both ways and not hard enough…despite our supporters Who expect better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back