Recommitted Adam Cerra [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Please quote where I said he was 100% going? Oh you can't because all I said was he was weighing up his options. He won't stay in Perth for long so soak it up while you can. I always wanted him to sign on.
Is everything okay at home Groin guru?

Dont be surprised if he is involved in a future trade to bring Hogan;)

I had lunch with Groin guru late mail and he assured me Acres for Cerra is definitely on the cards, as Cerra wants to go home

The fact he has signed a new contract which ties him to Freo for another 3 years is irrelevant

I had lunch with Groin guru late mail and he assured me Acres for Cerra is definitely on the cards, as Cerra wants to go home

The fact he has signed a new contract which ties him to Freo for another 3 years is irrelevant
I would never waste my time with a nobody like yourself. instead of reveling in the re-signing you've resorted to this pettiness. Savor it but note not once have I said he was gone. If you eat up the "just wanted to focus on my footy" line than that says more about you than me.

Please quote where I said he was 100% going? Oh you can't because all I said was he was weighing up his options. He won't stay in Perth for long so soak it up while you can. I always wanted him to sign on.
Your OP doesn't suggest that you wanted him to sign? You covered your ass there later. Like you're weaseling out now ;)

Great call to start a thread though - been enjoyable to watch
I have heard rumblings that he may be pulling a Harley Balic and asking for a move back to a melbourne based club.

He has told his manager he didn't want to sign a contract extension. A worrying sign. Apparently freo wanted him at #2 in the draft and he said he didn't want to go there. Freo said if you're still there at #5 we are picking you. Not good when these kids get groomed by a club and start suggest homesickness etc. but it is what it is until the rules change and a players mental health comes first.

Interesting he is a North fan and like Paddy Dow and Stephenson he hinted at North being the place he wanted to go on draft night.

Norths 1st round and Mountford

For

Freo's Adam Cerra

Watch this space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your OP doesn't suggest that you wanted him to sign? You covered your ass there later. Like you're weaseling out now ;)

Great call to start a thread though - been enjoyable to watch
"Covered my arse"

No I posted what I heard and then gave my opinion.

My opinion has always been that I hate players leaving to go back home so soon but if it's true I hope he comes to North. He was the player I wanted most in the draft after all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back