Recommitted Adam Cerra [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I have heard rumblings that he may be pulling a Harley Balic and asking for a move back to a melbourne based club.

He has told his manager he didn't want to sign a contract extension. A worrying sign. Apparently freo wanted him at #2 in the draft and he said he didn't want to go there. Freo said if you're still there at #5 we are picking you. Not good when these kids get groomed by a club and start suggest homesickness etc. but it is what it is until the rules change and a players mental health comes first.

Interesting he is a North fan and like Paddy Dow and Stephenson he hinted at North being the place he wanted to go on draft night.

Norths 1st round and Mountford

For

Freo's Adam Cerra

Watch this space.

I have heard rumblings that he may be pulling a Harley Balic and asking for a move back to a melbourne based club.

He has told his manager he didn't want to sign a contract extension. A worrying sign. Apparently freo wanted him at #2 in the draft and he said he didn't want to go there. Freo said if you're still there at #5 we are picking you. Not good when these kids get groomed by a club and start suggest homesickness etc. but it is what it is until the rules change and a players mental health comes first.

Interesting he is a North fan and like Paddy Dow and Stephenson he hinted at North being the place he wanted to go on draft night.

Norths 1st round and Mountford

For

Freo's Adam Cerra

Watch this space.
Do you ever get tired of stating that every kid was a North supporter?

He grew up a Richmond supporter:

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/cou...d/news-story/51ee223a440efeb7f54cc2c238ba91d5

• Banned
When did they say this?
I'd have to track the others down but '2017 NAB draft combine - Jaidyn stephenson media conference' in youtube @0.40 he says his preference is to go to North.
The couple of months you took off from posting on this board after embarrassing yourself at the end of last year weren't anywhere near long enough.

I'd put every cent to my name on the fact you haven't "heard rumblings".
Heard the first part. I'm not lying.

Second part is a trade i think that would be beneficial for both parties.

• Banned
After reading this thread I said he will stay with Freo. Normally Groin news a bit off .
Personally i hope he does stay. I'm not a fan of kids leaving and citing homesickness. Time to grow up and it isn't fair for interstate clubs as their trade value inevitably drops (unless you're weller).

Personally i hope he does stay. I'm not a fan of kids leaving and citing homesickness. Time to grow up and it isn't fair for interstate clubs as their trade value inevitably drops (unless you're weller).
Weller only play one WAFL match and other all AFL , Cerra value will not drop much if he continues to play AFL , very different from Balic.

Weller only play one WAFL match and other all AFL , Cerra value will not drop much if he continues to play AFL , very different from Balic.
Yes it is different because they have very different values, but if it becomes a drawn out thing the former top 5 pick could end up being a low teens pick in return. As a recruiter it's a red flag as it highlights mental fragility if that is indeed the case.

Im still waiting for your PM for confirmation of our bet that you said you wanted to make

You said that if Lynch was to leave Gold Coast he will be at the Hawks & I said if He leaves its to Richmond
1 litre Bottle of Chivas

Can you confirm you have accepted this bet ?

Or was that also another crap post ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a recruiter it's a red flag as it highlights mental fragility if that is indeed the case.
You yourself not even sure he really seeking a way back home or just rumours from BF .

Mountford is worth as much as Balic, unless he doesn't get a game all year, then he is worth even less.
No doubt. I'm assuming an add on if North already had pick 8-10

You yourself not even sure he really seeking a way back home or just rumours from BF .
A lot can chance from rumblings to staying. We saw that with Martin last year that.

Remind me how much Boyd's trade value dropped?
KPP - a big difference. Every one knows big men take time and the dogs were desperate for a tall forward.

If we are to take away the trolling out of this thread and take it seriously for a moment, With the strong draft this year and the junior watchers pretty much saying there are 6-7 players in this years draft that would have gone before Cam Rayner who went at #1 in 2017 whats peoples thoughts on what would be a rough range on his Value as a trade - #12-#15 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back