Senior 5. Adam Cerra

Remove this Banner Ad

The Godfather's from Sicily, not Calabria :p This is like calling a Queenslander a Victorian, you might find a horse's head in your bed:tearsofjoy:

On paper this looks like one of the best Carlton recruits in many years.

just entering his prime, didn’t come for money, we didn’t have to over pay in picks,

and importantly, he plays a position we are short in and doesn’t fancy a change to full forward…

welcome Adam!
perfectly said! can't wait til 2022

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he's a funny one, goes about it quietly but does a decent job.

has performed best when the rest of the team has been down around him this year, notably as the only midfielder who stood up in a rough first half against adelaide.

hope he continues to build and starts to lead a bit more as i respect his talent and work ethic.

100 more please Adam

I've liked his work so far. Can go inside and outside, gets the job done without being a showpony. Congrats to him on 100 games, well deserved. Here's to many more in the Navy Blue and a premiership or 5.

he's a funny one, goes about it quietly but does a decent job.

has performed best when the rest of the team has been down around him this year, notably as the only midfielder who stood up in a rough first half against adelaide.

hope he continues to build and starts to lead a bit more as i respect his talent and work ethic.

100 more please Adam
Yes, my opinion of him has certainly risen over his last 15-20 games, because he has emerged as the rest of the engine-room has spluttered. I think he is the most consistent of our midfielders (in that he has the "best worst"). Cripps and Kennedy might have higher ceilings, but they also look worse when they go missing. I am looking forward to watching much more of Cerra in our colours.

Well done Cerra. Another one of the team who have hit the 100 game mark.. soon Charlie and Harry to join... we're getting that point where a lot of our core has hit the 100 mark... this is where we expect premiership windows to start opening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back